Can FL studio be used on Xbox the same as on PC?

Discus and support Can FL studio be used on Xbox the same as on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hablo español submitted by /u/Straight-Formal6212 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Straight-Formal6212, May 25, 2024.

1. Can FL studio be used on Xbox the same as on PC?

/u/Straight-Formal6212, May 25, 2024
  2. Godz Drinkn Pal Win User

Friends for black ops 2 :)

I'm looking for the same. My FL is full. Let me know if I can send you a FR.
  3. Angel Valoel Win User

Xbox VR?

Phil Spencer is already dropping a lot of money on studios, which i 100% support. I wish he would do the same for a vr studio. Sony already has a London based vr studio!

People arguing about it in the comments, but simply put, they can focus on AR, which is not something exclusive to xbox alone,
    and they can go after vr as well. There's an obvious and wanted love for vr on consoles, and their massive popularity on pc. Vr would make so much sense!
  4. more6lood Win User

New Update Broke Notification Settings

Same here, very annoying with a full FL.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

OneDrive

The only way is to use a PC with Windows 10, then download the video off onedrive, then launch the xbox app, and upload the video to xbox live using the app, once you have done that, you can edit the video using the upload studio app.
  6. CarlosAlmanzar Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC Crashes To Desktop

Do you have asus motherboard? If yes, uninstall sonic radar and sonic studio. It's a problem of a-volute software update. work for me
    Same problem, same timing.

Uninstalling sonic studio didn't work for me.

I am very disappointed because I haven't changed anything on my system: no software updates, no hardware changes.

One day it worked, the next one it didn't.
    This error is strange, more than updating the pc, I had not made any changes to the pc, the sonic studio I do not remember that I installed it, try all the options I found here, and in other posts without solution but I can share the things I try to do

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC
Thema:

Can FL studio be used on Xbox the same as on PC?

1. Can FL studio be used on Xbox the same as on PC? - Similar Threads - studio used same

2. Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios: So I stream on kick sometimes and the few times I did the game started freezing, not for me while looking at my pc but for steam it just froze and I had to minimize the window and then maximize...
  3. Can you use apple studio display as a display for your Xbox one ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use apple studio display as a display for your Xbox one ?: Can you use apple studio display as a display for your Xbox one ? a56da83f-6bf0-4c73-ad27-6b65accec408
  4. Use Upload Studio without Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Upload Studio without Kinect: Is there any way to edit my uploaded clips without having Kinect plugged in? If you can't, then count this is a suggestion to edit clips without Kinect as I can see the menu's which are...
  5. I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update: It hangs at 50% for a while, then gives me error code (0x80040206) with "Please Try Again," message. I don't know why. It worked fine the morning BEFORE the update. Now it doesn't work. Error code...
  6. "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One )

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One ): Hi! Topic: Upload Studio app from Xbox One Why when i edit a video with Upload Studio and send it to Xbox Live i have no thubmnail on it? I have to re-do the edit twice or 3 times before i...
  7. "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One )

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No thumbnail" appear on my videos on Xbox live if i use Upload Studio ( Xbox One ): Hi! Topic: Upload Studio app from Xbox One Why when i edit a video with Upload Studio and send it to Xbox Live i have no thubmnail on it? No thumbnail appear on my videos on Xbox Live if i use...
  8. Can't use in upload studio, voice recorder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use in upload studio, voice recorder: I am in the upload studio and when I get intro create your own I put my clip in, and when I try to use the voice recorder all it does is 3 2 1 really fast then silence then it crashes please help!...
  9. not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to use my microphone in upload studio?: when i use upload studio i can only record my voice with my kinect and not my headset (xbox one stereo headset). it normally works but now isn't does anyone know what is happening???...
  10. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.: Title says it all. And the 'Kinect is Unplugged' message on the dashboard is now GONE. Great update! 0811f619-fd32-4607-82e4-ed1d51f3f8bf