Can fifa 15 be downloaded from disk after its shutdown?

Discus and support Can fifa 15 be downloaded from disk after its shutdown? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a disk version of FIFA 15. Can the game be downloaded on Xbox one? i know that its servers were shut down, but I'm asking for playing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by azizketata, May 26, 2022.

1. azizketata
    azizketata Guest

I have a disk version of FIFA 15. Can the game be downloaded on Xbox one? i know that its servers were shut down, but I'm asking for playing it offline.

:)

azizketata, May 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. In rare cases a delisted game may be completely removed from the servers so it's no longer possible to redownload it, but that's not very common. Even after a game is delisted you should still be able to redownload it as long as you purchased it before it was delisted.
  3. azizketata Win User

what about digital versions of games that are no longer found in the xbox store. do these stay available to download after a factory reset for example?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The servers being shut down would just stop you from being able to play online. You could still install it and play it offline.
  5. Smwutches Win User

is WWE 2k17 available on xbox one (Disk version) ?

6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can NHL 16 be downloaded from disk after its servers have been shutdown?

Hi Martin my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Your disc copy should work.

It may be an issue with the disc itself or with your storage unit.

Which Xbox console you are using? Do other game discs install without an issue?
Thema:

1. Can fifa 15 be downloaded from disk after its shutdown? - Similar Threads - fifa downloaded disk

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  4. Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...: pro clubs information glitch need help wont work for 3 weeks fifa 23 6133d6f4-09df-4126-8d88-5f1af66aa8e5
  5. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  6. I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...: I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is there anyway I can refund or update FIfa 23? 6a398560-6a6b-40aa-811e-7b5ab2a8b549
  7. Fifa download code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa download code not working: I bought a download code from Amazon for fifa 2023. It appears on my orders on my Microsoft account but I cannot get it on the Xbox. When I click on the code it says already redeemed. Can anyone...
  8. Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS: Hello. Today I order a digital code for fifa 23. It's not downloading at all and it's been saying you guys have had an issue on this for a while. please someone else I don't want to just waste my...
  9. Can't download FiFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FiFA 19: There is a problem I can't download FiFA 19 but on harddisk is storage download stops at 5%. 9f991f29-8b6b-4b5f-8483-9e5c8b7ade81
  10. FIFA 22 will not download via disk or download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 will not download via disk or download.: Help....cannot download fifa 22 via disc or download. Got the disc as a present in Oct. Initially worked but then just stopped. Now just doesn't download at all. Tried a download code - also...