Can AU XBOX Series X use in China

Discus and support Can AU XBOX Series X use in China in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I prepared to pre-order one as a gift for my boyfriend who later will be moving to China for work (we are in AU), but don't know if it can be used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 希蓝, Oct 6, 2020.

  1. 希蓝
    希蓝 Guest

    Can AU XBOX Series X use in China


    Hi, I prepared to pre-order one as a gift for my boyfriend who later will be moving to China for work (we are in AU), but don't know if it can be used in China as well? Thanks.

    :)
     
    希蓝, Oct 6, 2020
    #1
  2. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

    Xbox 360 in China

    Also in this other thread here you give completely false information:

    Using Xbox Live in China - Microsoft Community

    I have an Xbox Series X in China. It works perfectly fine with my UK account. I can use the UK store, and play games online.

    If you aren't sure about these things, you can let someone else help instead....
  3. ngocphi Win User

    xbox game streaming 无法串流我的主机

    Thats because the series x cannot be used for game streaming

    Only xbox one

    You SHOULD not be using legacy insiders hub on series x or s

    It is meant for Xbox one

    The os updates are only for xbox one so are the beta tests and xcloud Is NOT supported in China only south korea

    The preview is over for other regions so you wouldn't be able ro use extended regions anyways

    Insiders hub regular is the only one for series x and s
  4. lernard Dial Win User

    does the xbox series s sweetstakes end on the 30th of march or the 30th of june

    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** did I win an Xbox X Series
  5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

    Solitary Warfare development put on hold until October

    Not such a great news. Like in the whole industry. Games postponing. Maybe this collide with possible postponing of series X and PS 5 because of outbreak in China. All hardware is manufactured in China. Postponing or not, I have nothing but prays for those
    poor people there.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Where is the Xbox One X Manufactured?

    There's really no information on that right now, especially on the Xbox One X webpage (as far as I can tell).

    My guess would be China again.
Thema:

Can AU XBOX Series X use in China

Loading...
  1. Can AU XBOX Series X use in China - Similar Threads - Series China

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

    in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  10. Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?: Simple question really, I’m interested in the Starfield headset but it’s sold out in Australia, if I was to purchase one from China will it work without any issues? Thanks...