can anything be done to change backup email?

Discus and support can anything be done to change backup email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox profile over 15 years. Over this time my backup email linked to account has been disactivated by Microsoft. Now signing in can be a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rik O'shay, May 30, 2023.

1. Rik O'shay
    Rik O'shay Guest

I have had my Xbox profile over 15 years. Over this time my backup email linked to account has been disactivated by Microsoft. Now signing in can be a nightmare. After many days of trying to get help from Xbox customer support I finally managed to get signed in by myself. Now I'm told by customer support they won't change the information, FFS useless, can anything be done to change backup email?

:)

Rik O'shay, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

3. Sayann X Win User

Transferir dados[Translation-transfer data]

Hello, you have to change the email of the account, you can not transfer your backups or achievements
  4. Wizardly Win User

My Xbox account got scammed

If you have a backup email on the account try and rest password and the reset password code will send to your backup email and change the password to your main account
  5. Magalie Le Coz Win User

Delete cloud backups

When I try to create a new part in "fable 2", the following message appears: " you have reached the maximum number of backup allowed on this storage device. To create a new backup you need to delete an existing backup or insert a new storage device". All
    the backups in the game come from the cloud. I’ve tried to delete the data before. It doesn’t change anything. Backups are always there. Whether I play online or offline doesn’t change anything.
  6. Janet_C Win User

I don't know this email attached to my minecraft account

Thema:

1. can anything be done to change backup email? - Similar Threads - anything done change

2. Is there anything actually being done about updates on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything actually being done about updates on Xbox?: Why is it when certain games are updating, I find myself essentially redownloading the ENTIRE game just to access this update. We are in 2023, consoles should be well past the point where this is...
  3. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?: So a while back I launched modern warfare 2 and it crashed. When I launched it again I was permanently banned for no reason. I went to appeal the ban on Activisions website around 12AM that night,...
  6. Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox...: Is anything being done to address the issue with Starfield constantly crashing on Xbox series X? This seem to be a global issue No troubleshooting provided by Microsoft or Bethesda seem to be...
  7. I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...: I have never done anything wrong on xbox, never broken any community standards. I don't even have any strikes on my account. But still my account was permanently banned and my console was banned...
  8. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...: why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4
  9. Is there anything that can be done to fix a controller with stick drift due to damage? And...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anything that can be done to fix a controller with stick drift due to damage? And...: Xbox One Controller I have 2 that have stick drift, both pretty bad 6f238de7-24d6-4eae-827c-940eddb415da
  10. Can anything be done about a broke xbox elite controller v1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anything be done about a broke xbox elite controller v1: I have 2 xbox elite controller v1. They both have sick drift. One of them the both bumpers are not working anymore. Is their anything I can do to get them fixed. Can I pay to ship them to get...