Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023

Discus and support Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership? a6f3e574-4d7a-474f-a610-b4a6281b8d7a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by avoca tigers, Jan 7, 2023.

1. avoca tigers
    avoca tigers Guest

I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership?

:)

avoca tigers, Jan 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Avoca! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, Xbox 360 live is still active normally. What you can maybe run into is that not all games have their servers active.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Yes but not xbox gamepass ultimate as that's xbox one or higher

Keep in mind xbox 360 game servers shut down
  4. walter overby Win User

Annual fee for GamePass Core in Canada?

9/15/2023: Microsoft has sunset Xbox Live Gold (as of 9/14/2023). The service has now “evolved” into Xbox Game Pass Core. The good news is, the conversion ratio of 3:2 from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate carries over. You can pay for Core in yearly installments for $60 like XBL Gold, too.Sep 15, 2023

This is crazy 🤣.

And I understand what your

Saying but , The articles say something different.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Xbox live gold/game pass core, no game discounts, games with gold? (Xbox 360)

Hello Cisco,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, these types of errors are usually very annoying, the Xbox Live Gold button on the Xbox 360 used to show a list of discounted games for Xbox Live Gold members.

However, on September 1, 2023, Microsoft announced that it was ending the Games with Gold program for Xbox 360. As a result, the Xbox Live Gold button is now empty and does nothing.

Microsoft has said it will continue to offer free games for Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S consoles.

However, it is unclear if these free games will also be available on the Xbox 360.

If you're looking for discounted games for Xbox 360, you can check out the Xbox Store. The Xbox Store offers a variety of discounted games for both Xbox Live Gold members and non-members.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. HassanB Win User

What to do with my Family plan and Xbox One.

Hello,

The Xbox One only requires one active gold membership for that console. Anyone that then signs into that console will have their own gold membership. It's not possible to merge these accounts if that's what you're inquiring about. Each account will continue
    to be it's own separate entity with it's own gamerscore, saves, etc. You just won't have to pay for their Xbox LIVE Gold memberships if they wish to exclusively play on the Xbox One console and not go back to their Xbox 360.

If anyone wishes to use Xbox LIVE on their Xbox 360 console they will need a gold membership for the account that wishes to play online. The gold sharing feature is only available for the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023 - Similar Threads - anyone live gold

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  5. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  6. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  7. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c
  8. Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch: its 2023 how is there still no option for chat overlay to be put on screen? 5b00a9d4-9e99-4dac-a521-0eeda0326ec0
  9. I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...: So I recently got myself an Xbox 360 and berry 19 minutes or so I get kicked from Xbox live and it’s annoying the bell outta me. Any ideas? 7a013fc2-39ce-44f2-a2ad-b49d94ac2dc9
  10. Anyone know how to fix xbox clips not uploading to xbox live?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix xbox clips not uploading to xbox live?: Each time I clip something and I try to send it to my friends or post of clubs It says that I have to upload it again. When I do upload it again it still doesn't work and it says the same thing...