Can anyone tell me what this game is

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what this game is in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I was looking at game a while ago on xbox it was a game where you could get into a large robot and were able to walk around in it and fight... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Novicefps, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Novicefps
    Novicefps Guest

Hello

I was looking at game a while ago on xbox it was a game where you could get into a large robot and were able to walk around in it and fight other robots. I have no idea of the name if it. I have xbox series s and I'm not sure if it is on it. Anyone know what the name of it is.

:)

Novicefps, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is it Iron Brigade?
  3. Novicefps Win User

No it is not that one. It is in the first person perspective inside the robot looking out a front screen. Maybe I'm making a mistake the game could be on playstation or PC
  4. Novicefps Win User

@Farscape247 that's the game thanks for your help.

Thanks for you time @Jesse E'
  5. Weekend Zombi Win User

Can anyone tell me

insignificant maybe but still a glitch and still getting reported for it.
  6. Chris PharmD Win User

Can anyone tell me

That kid takes his pointless findings seriously...
Thema:

1. Can anyone tell me what this game is - Similar Threads - anyone tell game

2. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  3. Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?: The name Sjchor has always been my gamer tag in all games but it says that it is not available and I'm not sure why. the meaning of it is my first initial, middle initial, and last name. I don't...
  4. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  5. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  6. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  7. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  8. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  9. Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?: I hope someone here can give me insight or help into this issue I am experiencing. So this it, I have an Xbox One X. All of a sudden two nights ago I started experience some problems with my...
  10. Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat: On mw2 only game chat doesn't work on both of our accounts we have all audio options turned on. Other games still have game chat also we do have remote play turned on. When joining in a public...