Can anyone tell me if these profile pictures will get me banned?

Discus and support Can anyone tell me if these profile pictures will get me banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [Mod removed] Just need to know If I will get banned for these profiles pictures as I’ve been banned in the past for similar photos. The shirtless... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arc Bladed, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Arc Bladed
    Arc Bladed Guest

[Mod removed]

Just need to know If I will get banned for these profiles pictures as I’ve been banned in the past for similar photos.

The shirtless one I was banned for; but was confused cause I always see girls in thongs with profile pics showing off there whole behind.

The second picture, I was recently banned for a similar pic just cause the girls breasts were too big through the shirt even tho hardly any skin was showing and the 3rd picture, well I always see gun gamer pics whether they are real, airsoft or bb and they don’t get banned so, let me know gamers if you think these are ok.

:)

Arc Bladed, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Arc, unfortunately we can't tell you in advance what kind of profile pic can give you a ban or suspension, that's because these actions are done by Enforcement which is a totally apart department, nor can Xbox support help you in this case.

Meanwhile i leave you this links for more information

Change your Xbox gamerpic

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...

Xbox enforcement action FAQ

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Enforcement history

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

the picture i got permanent ban for is my profile picture now tell me is this violating xbox rules?
  4. Arc Bladed Win User

So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned?

We’ll I understand only enforcement can fix my ban, but I’m just wondering if anyone here can tell me what they think from my sentence in the picture I uploaded got me banned.
  5. Weekend Zombi Win User

Can anyone tell me

insignificant maybe but still a glitch and still getting reported for it.
  6. Chris PharmD Win User

Can anyone tell me

That kid takes his pointless findings seriously...
Thema:

1. Can anyone tell me if these profile pictures will get me banned? - Similar Threads - anyone tell profile

2. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  3. Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?: The name Sjchor has always been my gamer tag in all games but it says that it is not available and I'm not sure why. the meaning of it is my first initial, middle initial, and last name. I don't...
  4. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  5. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  6. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  7. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  8. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  9. Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?: I hope someone here can give me insight or help into this issue I am experiencing. So this it, I have an Xbox One X. All of a sudden two nights ago I started experience some problems with my...
  10. Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat: On mw2 only game chat doesn't work on both of our accounts we have all audio options turned on. Other games still have game chat also we do have remote play turned on. When joining in a public...