Can anyone tell me how I can fix "Your security protocal won't work"?

Discus and support Can anyone tell me how I can fix "Your security protocal won't work"? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been booted off my Xbox, I know this because all my phone can connect to my wi-fi but my Xbox can't. Every device in my household can connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carson Miller2, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Can anyone tell me how I can fix "Your security protocal won't work"?

I have been booted off my Xbox, I know this because all my phone can connect to my wi-fi but my Xbox can't. Every device in my household can connect to the wi-fi except for my Xbox. It's been 2 months since I've played, I want to play Xbox again. I was playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Seige and my teamate c4'd me, I invited him to the party he joined, and I yelled "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IN RANKED??" he then stayed in the party for 30 more seconds and left. A few minutes later I couldn't get back on to my wi-fi from my Xbox ever since. Someone please give me a solution.

Sincerely,

BigFloyd#6162

:)

Carson Miller2, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Carson!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

To confirm, how is it not connecting to your Wi-Fi? Do you get an error when you attempt to connect to the Wi-Fi after entering your Wi-Fi password?

To isolate the issue, try to connect your console using your mobile hotspot.

If that doesn't work, try to reset your router by unplugging it from the power outlet for at least 5 minutes before turning it back on. If possible try to factory reset your router as well.

On the other hand, you could as well perform a factory reset on your Xbox. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat

Thanks. In that case may I suggest trying a factory reset on the console as listed in the link below. There's an option to keep your installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.

The only thing I ask if you try this is to delete MW2 first and if you're prompted to bring over previous settings or use the app choose No.

You will need to know the email/password for your account if you do this.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...
  4. JEVINWARSS97 Win User

Everything is enabled and I just re downloaded it and still having the issue. I'm gonna try turning off remote play it may be the issue. "Edit" With remote play turned off it still mutes the lobby without letting me change it.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello JEVINWARSS97, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game chat.

I've been looking into this issue and it seems others have had it in the past. Other than double checking the in game audio settings to make sure everything is enabled properly the best suggestion has always been to delete then redownload the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

CAn someone tell me how to fix this?

Rep and suspensions are two separate things. To improve your rep, you need to play online without getting reported. Free to play games (like Neverwinter) are good games to help improve your rep.
Thema:

1. Can anyone tell me how I can fix "Your security protocal won't work"? - Similar Threads - anyone tell fix

2. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  3. Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why Sjchor cant be used as a gamertag?: The name Sjchor has always been my gamer tag in all games but it says that it is not available and I'm not sure why. the meaning of it is my first initial, middle initial, and last name. I don't...
  4. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  5. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  6. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  7. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  8. Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello can anyone tell me if you can use a Powered USB Hub (with its own Power Supply) on...: Can I use a powered USB Hub with its own power supply on the front USB port of my Xbox Series X? I also plan to connect a second External Hard Drive to the port extender (the Two Rear USB ports...
  9. Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Controller Issues, Can anyone tell me if this is hardware failure?: I hope someone here can give me insight or help into this issue I am experiencing. So this it, I have an Xbox One X. All of a sudden two nights ago I started experience some problems with my...
  10. Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone tell me how to fix game chat: On mw2 only game chat doesn't work on both of our accounts we have all audio options turned on. Other games still have game chat also we do have remote play turned on. When joining in a public...