: CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

Discus and support : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IamTacular, Feb 7, 2019.

1. IamTacular
    IamTacular Guest

: CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

: CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition
    If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering
    a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

:)

IamTacular, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

: CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition

Hey there,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  3. togusa's mullet Win User

CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition

i just made a post the other day — after about 4 hours of troubleshooting — that provides links to a couple articles that were key to configuring my Apple Airport Extreme properly. check out:

Setting up IPv6 for Xbox One on Apple Airport Extreme

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/setting-up-ipv6-for-xbox-one-on-apple-airport/47e75d71-1706-4650-8e6c-6ef73a6ac252

if the links i reference in the post don't make it clear enough, let me know and i'll try and do a step-by-step with screenshots — instead of referring to others' articles — soon as I can.

hope it works for you.

cheers,
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition

Are you connecting via Wi-Fi to the AirPort Extreme or via Ethernet cable? I've used an AirPort on my home network in the past with Xbox consoles with no issues (I currently use a Netgear router, for sake of full disclosure).

EDIT: Apple seems to have
    this very discussion
    on their knowledge base. Have you reviewed it yet?
  5. choppyseize Win User

If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free call-back by signing on at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering
    a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  6. lille diller Win User

Online Multiplayer

hello i cant play mw3 anny more becurse when i go for multiplay it says ( error your not alowd to play on xbox live)

Can anyone help me ??
Thema:

1. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with... - Similar Threads - ANYONE SOLVE TRILLION

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  6. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  7. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  9. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  10. I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my...: I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my plroplem please 709df444-78ef-437f-a2c4-fcaa920c4c2c