Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge?

Discus and support Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its a simple board and you only have a couple options. No matter the path it does not seem solvable. [img] [img] 0ca81746-9546-4d74-b737-82e96ccce232 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoundHades669, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge?

Its a simple board and you only have a couple options. No matter the path it does not seem solvable.

Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge? [​IMG]

Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge? [​IMG]

:)

RoundHades669, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Undo last move after game end

in tripeaks daily challenge i get undo last move button since last update.

but not in pyramid

padoorramaswamy, Dec 19, 2016
  3. AnnGissel
    AnnGissel Guest
    Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Solitare Collection - Daily Challenges - yesterdays tripeaks was listed as "Easy" instead it was unsolvable. What gives?

AnnGissel, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Shirley Lenz Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

I cannot solve tripeaks Sept 16, 2023 on the daily challenge.
  5. MLF1941 Win User

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

Sorry, but you are absolutely wrong. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium 9/16/23 Daily challenge TriPeaks is unsolvable. The challenge is to get (7) 6s in one deal. I can get 4 of the 7 necessary 6s in the first deal, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to clear the deck on that first hand to move onto another deal. I have an unbroken 100% Daily Challenges solved for nearly two years and I've never encountered a puzzle that could not be solved before, but I am certain this one is it!
  6. padoorramaswamy Win User

Undo last move after game end

in tripeaks daily challenge i get undo last move button since last update.

but not in pyramid
  7. Nkosana23 Win User

How to share a game/deal/seed for MS Solitaire?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately there was a high volume of complaints yesterday with an "Unsolvable" Tripeaks challenge. The daily challenge is the same with everyone and your friend could access the same challenge the same way you did.

I advised that for Solitaire TriPeaks in game queries, kindly contact TriPeaks Player Services team. You can contact the Player Services team by tapping on 'HELP' in the app and then 'CONTACT US' on the FAQ page.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  8. ed375 Win User

game crashes after advertisement

It happened again for the June 15th daily challenge!

I clicked on the tripeaks challenge, an oral b commercial played, then the window grayed out and CLOSED!

I had to suffer through another commercial when I re-opened the daily challenge again, before I could start tripeaks (as the first game I played).

Then, after the fourth game, I had to suffer through most of a self promotion commercial (advertising the ms games). It FROZE twice while trying to play!, and didn't completely finish before it allowed me to play the 5th and final daily challenge.
Thema:

Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge?

1. Can Anyone Solve Dec 19 TriPeaks Daily challenge? - Similar Threads - Anyone Solve Dec

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  6. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  7. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  8. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63
  9. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  10. I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my...: I do son of medici achievment in just acuse 3 and it doesnt unlock anyone can solve my plroplem please 709df444-78ef-437f-a2c4-fcaa920c4c2c