Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

Discus and support Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGh_ZrzGV4 If anyone has any sort of bypass to help me get into my account please let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Usman Ahmad1, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Usman Ahmad1
    Usman Ahmad1 Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGh_ZrzGV4

If anyone has any sort of bypass to help me get into my account please let me know

:)

Usman Ahmad1, Jul 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately that's not possible
    Due to is not possible to transfer an Xbox profile or an specific content from your Microsoft account to a different account

In case you have more than one email, try checking each one to see if maybe you migrate the Minecraft account to a different account

Sorry Usman
  3. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

I only play on Java.

What I need to do is assign my Xbox account to another email, delete it altogether, or stop it from signing in when I enter my email, and instead let Minecraft just login via my Microsoft email, not my account.

My account is very special to me, I've had it for a long time. Please try and find a solution to this.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, before the migration
    You usually played minecraft Java Edition or Bedrock?

I ask this due to if you're saying the Xbox gamertag, it's because you're playing the Bedrock edition and progress between Bedrock and Java is not shared.

Also in case you didn't try it, may I know if you tried using another minecraft launcher? (In case it's Java)
    install the Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download
  5. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

No, Here's the thing.

The account was closed, but then it was reopened before the 60 days had ended, so it was still linked to my Mojang account.

And yes, I did receive an email to the account that I wanted to transfer.

The problem right now is I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my Minecraft account, however, it is also linked to my Xbox account, which doesn't have a Minecraft account linked. Whenever I try and login with only my Microsoft account, Minecraft automatically signs it into the Xbox account, which, once again, doesn't have an account linked to it.

That's the problem at hand
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Usman

There's something that is not very clear for me

Did you received an email address regarding migration process on the account you want to use?

You migrated the Mojang account to the Microsoft account and then you decided to delete that Microsoft account and after the 60 days you created a new account with that email?

Would be great if you explain to me here what's exactly happening.
    I was a bit confused watching the video

Thanks in advance for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video - Similar Threads - anyone solution Minecraft

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  5. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  6. Xbox One **** off projector after ~15min. Anyone have a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One **** off projector after ~15min. Anyone have a solution?: After about 15 min of use the projector connected to the Xbox will shutdown. Have tried different HDMI cables and ports on AV receiver, but same problem. Xbox One is not configured to power up or...
  7. HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HAS ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION??: This is so annoying. It’s like stuck to PSN account and i haven’t been able to play for years now. 8af30f7c-6d76-488d-863f-01f413563f58
  8. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...
  9. Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?: Hey I’ve been trying to play minecraft for a few weeks now but everyday my world quits it’s self and says “minecraft is unable to save your world we will redirect you to the main menu to clear...
  10. Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042: I keep getting error code 0x8b100042 when trying to open Football Manager 2023 console on Xbox one. 6129a161-1fad-48d8-849d-fed14ffc0dec