Can anyone here confirm how many times can I do the 1:1 conversion?
Discus and support Can anyone here confirm how many times can I do the 1:1 conversion? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When the $1 GPU deal and 1:1 conversion thing came out last year, I used 1 yr of gold. My GPU expired last week and I want to use 3 yrs of Gold this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LetCross5014435, Dec 1, 2020.
Thema:
Can anyone here confirm how many times can I do the 1:1 conversion?
Loading...
-
Can anyone here confirm how many times can I do the 1:1 conversion? - Similar Threads - anyone here confirm
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?
in XboX InsidersAnyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all... -
Anyone here actually win?
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone here actually win?: Heya, I'm choogly boogly, ooooogly. But more importantly, did anyone here actually win a sweepstakes prize from Rewards? I've entered many times over the years with never a single win How about... -
Does anyone know what is happening here?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure... -
Has this happened to anyone here?
in XboX InsidersHas this happened to anyone here?: Was playing a game but when I pressed the Xbox button to switch game, then every piece of text on screen was either on the wrong placed overlaying each other, saying the wrong thing, or gone. I... -
Anyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN
in XboX InsidersAnyone here in Alpha Skip Ahead with Resident Evil 4 Remake... XBOX SHUTTING DOWN: Hey Insiders.... Strange Bug or something. I will play the New Resident Evil 4 DLC (Separate Ways) but I can't because the whole Xbox SX shutting down and reboot after I start this Game. New... -
Why can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can't anyone here me trough the Xbox game bar on pc?: Xbox game bar is showing that my mic is working, but when I talk through party chat it doesn't work. Mic works on different applications like discord. I've tried everything I've found online but... -
Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]