can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please?

Discus and support can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started running into the problem where when trying to boot up FH5 it would start and get to the loading screen where it starts talking about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Wright3, Mar 29, 2023.

1. can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please?

I recently started running into the problem where when trying to boot up FH5 it would start and get to the loading screen where it starts talking about warnings for people with epilepsy then it crashes or the program stops running. It was running fine for a while but now all of a sudden it has started doing this.

Anyone got any ideas as to what it may be?

thankyou

:)

James Wright3, Mar 29, 2023
  2. James Wright3 Win User

no it doesnt it just takes longer to crash

i can run other games just fine
  3. James Wright3 Win User

i dont know if this will help but i found the game gets crashes earlier on when i have task manager open as opposed to it being minimised.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Kindly make sure you're signed in to the Xbox app and the MS store using the same account where your game is. Please also check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage

restart your PC then launch the game again.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Does it work when the task manager is minimized? Kindly also check if you can play other games from game pass.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, James! Thanks for sharing your concern with me today. Kindly also open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass and then try to check the game again.

If that did not work, please open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, try to start the Xbox app again.
Thema:

1. can anyone help with my Forza Horizon 5 startup bug please? - Similar Threads - anyone help Forza

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  9. My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?: It is my game pass version and it says 0.0 mb installed and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through Xbox app and normally but still nothing. 54782572-5858-4d4d-8e1a-ffe9e702c706
  10. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...