Can anyone help me with my xbox parties? [0x8923106C]

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my xbox parties? [0x8923106C] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been having problems connecting to parties over the last 2 to 3 weeks with various error codes but the newest one I can't find any fixes. if i join a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obear117, May 5, 2023.

1. Obear117
    Obear117 Guest

I been having problems connecting to parties over the last 2 to 3 weeks with various error codes but the newest one I can't find any fixes. if i join a party i immediately show up as connecting and 30 seconds later get booted out with a notification saying "disconnected from party chat" but If i make one i connect but as soon as one of my friends joins we both start connecting and the same disconnect thing happens to only me. anyone got a solution?

:)

Obear117, May 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There is a related article from Xbox Support and as per the article: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

"This may mean that the Internet connection between your Xbox console and the other party members is failing. This often happens because of incompatible Network Address Translation (NAT) types."

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

0x8923106c

Hey there, Lord Drxco🔫

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

This suggests that your friends NAT settings may be incompatible (i.e. set to strict), which will prevent you from joining others. But it could also be you if you are hosting the party.

Please can you get your friend to follow these instructions too. Please can you both check your NAT type by:

1. Pressing the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide,
    2. Navigating to Profile & system,
    3. Navigating to Settings,
    4. Navigating to General,
    5. Navigating to Network Settings,
    6. finally, under Current network settings, please look for your NAT type

Please can you tell me what your NAT types are?

You want NAT to be open, which will allow you to connect to others and others to connect to you. There is a support article here, with more information about troubleshooting your NAT type: Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  4. SDK676 Win User

I Have Xbox Live Gold, But It Says I don't

My power didn't go out or anything it just won't let me play with friends or start a party, can anyone help?
  5. HumeDaAny Win User

Part chat not working?

Hi. I am also having party issues. Everyone in the party can hear me, I can't hear anyone

Can you help?
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hi

You will need to contact the
    Xbox Enforcement
    team reference this the team can only be contacted through
    this web site
    . From here you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible also request a case review from here as well.
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me with my xbox parties? [0x8923106C] - Similar Threads - anyone help parties

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ÂżPodrĂ­a alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a