Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

Discus and support Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to install sea of thieves on the xbox app on my pc it straight away comes up with the error code 0x803f001. I also tried to launch dragon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hostlyy, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Hostlyy
    Hostlyy Guest

When I try to install sea of thieves on the xbox app on my pc it straight away comes up with the error code 0x803f001. I also tried to launch dragon ball fighterz previously but it came up with the exact same error code but that time I already had the game installed. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Hostlyy, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Hostlyy Win User

I've tried to install apps from Microsoft store like whatsapp and they have installed and launched perfectly fine but when trying to launch a game that was installed on the xbox app like dragon ball fighters z it pops up with the error code 0x803f8001.

The name of the bug report is "[Xbox Forum] Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?"

The submission date is 19/08/22.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the update and details, Hostlyy.

Would you mind checking your Xbox Network again and sending us a screenshot in here? Please conceal any personal information.

Also, does your PC (Windows location service and privacy) and Microsoft Account (Microsoft account | Privacy) accurately captures your current location? Kindly check this link and sign in to your Microsoft Account (Microsoft account | Privacy) and see if it matches your current location.

We look forward for your next reply.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Hostlyy,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to confirm, if your PC or current location is on one of the support regions/country of Xbox? If you happen to be not on the supported region then Game Pass titles will not work correctly as you will need to be on one of the supported region. To see the list of supported country/region, please check this link: Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox

We greatly appreciate your patience and time.

Regards,

5. Hostlyy Win User

Thank you, I hope to be hearing from you soon.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for your quick response, Hostlyy.

We have forwarded this information to the Internal Support Team. We will update you once we receive one from the team.

Have a great day! Thanks for your patience and cooperation. 😊

Regards,

Thema:

1. Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games? - Similar Threads - anyone help app

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Xbox app stuck on startup, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on startup, can anyone help?: Hi, my xbox app is stuck on startup. I'm using the latest version of windows 10. The app is stuck on the pulsating white xbox logo on a black background. I have waited for at least 30 minutes...
  6. Gaming Services only 8kb and wont update from xbox app or microsoft store. Can anyone help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services only 8kb and wont update from xbox app or microsoft store. Can anyone help: I am unable to play games on my laptop. From the xbox app I am getting this message after trying to open a game I have installed or game I want to reinstall. Error 0x80080005 [img] [img]...
  7. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  8. I have a problem, the xbox app closes instantly when I open it, can anyone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem, the xbox app closes instantly when I open it, can anyone help me?: I have a modified version of windows that is called kernel os 22h2 and i think that kernel is the problem but i dont find a solution i tried installing and uninstalling...
  9. I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?: hello! I've been trying to use the Xbox PC app for a couple days now but it recently has had some major issues that i've never seen before. First, I was installing a game just recently added to...
  10. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...