Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Discus and support Can anyone help me resolve this issue? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, so recently I've been having issues with my Xbox and the internet it was working fine Monday night I was playing and Tuesday morning before I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YEEET IT, Mar 3, 2023.

1. YEEET IT
    YEEET IT Guest

Hi, so recently I've been having issues with my Xbox and the internet it was working fine Monday night I was playing and Tuesday morning before I went off. I got home and turned the Xbox on and I noticed that it said connect to the internet so I go to the settings and connect the internet I normally use and it is connected but no internet. And also it shows the wrong time zone, date, and year. I've tried testing the NAT which didn't work cause of no internet and also tried to restart the console but also didn't work.

:)

YEEET IT, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi YEEET!

Please make sure to disconnect first from your network. Once you're disconnected, access your system settings to change manually your date and time.

To access the system settings, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > System.
  3. CameronArendt Win User

Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?

Yes, several times actually, but the problem persists
  4. AridLizard Win User

after installing, go to My Games and Apps, highlight GTA V then press the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) on your controller and select Manage Game and Add Ons and check if there is an update available.
  5. AridLizard Win User

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if it installs the correct version?
  6. CameronArendt Win User

Unfortunately, there is no update available
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me resolve this issue? - Similar Threads - anyone help resolve

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a