Can anyone help me please?

Discus and support Can anyone help me please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today my Xbox One X when powering on shows the Cpu startup animation then goes to a black screen after several minutes it goes to the green loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dave and Kendra Clinton, May 25, 2023.

1. Can anyone help me please?

Today my Xbox One X when powering on shows the Cpu startup animation then goes to a black screen after several minutes it goes to the green loading screen for several minutes finally gets to the password screen. as soon as I attempt to put in my password the xbox shuts down

:)

Dave and Kendra Clinton, May 25, 2023
  2. kyleorritt Win User

Can anyone please help me?

oic thank you^^

sending it now
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

can anyone please help me??

4. andersonpassos Win User

5. bowski477 Win User

Can anyone please help me?

6. Kenzibit Win User

Can anyone help me please???

This most a-times happen if you are downloading a content from a different region. Download will be at 100% but you'll never get it. Are you downloading from the same region you in? Check and be sure.
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me please? - Similar Threads - anyone help please

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  5. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  6. Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?: Hey! I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm feeling a bit out of my depth here. I'd like to surprise my 3 boys to a new Xbox for Christmas this year but don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  8. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]
  9. Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?: Hi, I have a region conflict on my Xbox between my account and my game pass subscription. My son added his account and forgot to change the region from the US. Consequently we purchased a gold...
  10. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please: Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help 36cd80d9-ade0-4def-bea8-33dc682a5c6b