Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...

Discus and support Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/420_bilboswaggins [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/420_bilboswaggins, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...

/u/420_bilboswaggins, Feb 26, 2021
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Razer thresher ultimate

Hi LabererFaun116. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. Issues with 3rd party accessories are best addressed the manufacturer. You should contact Razer regarding this, that way the correct support can help you: https://www.razer.com/contact-us

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Yamith.R Win User

Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?

Hi, I've done a little research for you.
    I am sorry to tell you that I have not found the exact product you require but I can make some recommendations.
    1. You could choose to have a microphone, connect it to the controller and position it so that you can be heard while you play.
    2. Another option would be to have a wireless Headset which you can connect to the console, if you need a logo on the microphone you could put it on your neck.

Currently I have only seen one model of headset that can be connected to the Xbox one.

https://www.razer.com/gaming-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one

I hope I've helped.
  4. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Good days Ive been around the block when it comes to headsets and the Razer thresher for XBOX is just amazing
  5. xSIK BU11ETx Win User

Headset

I have 2 pairs of Razer thresher 7.1 headsets they have a convenient stand and amazing Dolby surround sound I can walk around my whole house even upstairs without a controller and have it stay connected to keep talking in Xbox live parties 10 out of 10
    would recommend
  6. steadiowen Win User

Xbox One not connecting to new Handset Razer Thresher Ultimate

I am glad I have found someone with the same issue! Have you fixed it yet?
Thema:

Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's...

1. Can anyone help me. My razer thresher ultimate constantly connects and disconnects. It's... - Similar Threads - anyone help razer

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a