Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was...

Discus and support Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for no apparent reason as I have not violated any rules set in place by Microsoft/Xbox I submitted an appeal for the suspension but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maxwell Martin, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was...

I was suspended for no apparent reason as I have not violated any rules set in place by Microsoft/Xbox I submitted an appeal for the suspension but it was instantly denied

:)

Maxwell Martin, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was instantly denied

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor. Hope you are doing well!

I understand what you are feeling as I am an Xbox gamer myself. With regards to an enforcement action, only the enforcement team of Xbox has capability of removing it and reviewing any appeal or case review being submitted so others don't have visibility as well as to what happened.

On cases where a gamer is not doing anything but got banned unknowingly, possible reasons are due to past activities not just the recent one. As per the Xbox Enforcement FAQ's, it states:

*Some enforcement actions are issued the same day that the violation took place, while others require more time for investigation.

If you receive an enforcement action when you’re not on the Xbox network, it may be the result of prior activities. Keep in mind that the Community Standards for Xbox has no statute of limitations, and a player can receive an enforcement action at any time for past offenses.*

Details for the Enforcement FAQ page is https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I do feel what you are going through. Having that said, the case review is the only way to appeal. Other than that, best is to wait for an update on when the suspension will be lifted up. More details can be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I hope the information above helps. Do let us know if you have further questions so we can try to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Maxwell Martin Win User

Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was instantly denied

Is there anyway I could submit another appeal?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Is there anyway I could submit another appeal?
    No you only get one appeal.
  5. Akaiwoe Win User

I keep being false suspended for my gamerpic

I hear you and I have. I'm just frustrated because my appeals continue to be denied when I haven't broken any rules.
  6. advjce Win User

Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it

well no them work and it doesn’t seem I could play anymore since I randomly got a permanent console ban for no reason this morning when I’ve haven’t even broken any TOS or any rules I’ve haven’t even recieved a warning before
Thema:

Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was...

1. Can anyone help me I was suspended when I haven’t broken any rules and my appeal was... - Similar Threads - anyone help was

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a