Can anyone help me I refunded WWE 2k22 today and I never got my money back

Discus and support Can anyone help me I refunded WWE 2k22 today and I never got my money back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got WWE 2K22 and my friend also got it he is on new gen and I am on old gen and I got got the wrong Edition so I refunded it and I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lmtdwn jr, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Lmtdwn jr
    Lmtdwn jr Guest

I recently got WWE 2K22 and my friend also got it he is on new gen and I am on old gen and I got got the wrong Edition so I refunded it and I don't know if I got my money or something but when I use the visa card I bought it with it says "pick a different way to pay" so can anyone help me

:)

Lmtdwn jr, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you just refunded it today, it would be too soon to have received the refund. It can take 72 hours to receive an approval and at least 3 to 5 business days to receive the funds after the approval.
  3. yungstar Win User

max payne 3 24.99@ simplytap

never received the game, got in touch with simply tap yesterday and they have refunded me my money today..
  4. AnthonyHubb2010 Win User

Randomly Suspended

it is a suspension. that apparently started yesterday; however, I was not playing online with anyone I was playing WWE 2k22. I am not being told the reason for the suspension.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I never got my money back on a approved refund

Well did you read the FAQ?

You do know that it takes 3-5 Business days for refund right and after that it is upto your bank to proccess it

No refunds are immediate except.for gift cards

The 72 hours is about.the approval not.the refund proccessing time

You only had 1 .business.days

And since you already requested it of course you used your ONe refund for the one transactionyou just didn't read the proccess

You can't request multiple funds for the same.transaction since you only paid once

Since you were approved.on the 12 it would.mean you have to wait till Wednesday or Friday next week before the bank receives it and whenever they proccess it

(Card.holder agreement) some do not proccess refund till the next billing cycle
  6. ngocphi Win User

I refunded a item but never got my money back

If it isn't ms balance it takes 3-5 business days after its approved yo get to your bank

Then it depends on your Card holder policy

It could be the next billing cycle or 5-7 business days it's whenever they proccess it
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me I refunded WWE 2k22 today and I never got my money back - Similar Threads - anyone help refunded

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a