Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

Discus and support Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HailedKeith, Dec 16, 2018.

1. HailedKeith
    HailedKeith Guest

Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status

:)

HailedKeith, Dec 16, 2018
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you require some assistance getting into your Microsoft account. When you try logging into it does it show you an incorrect password? As well if it does can you try filling out the password recovery
    form. You may also need to contact your previous employer for assistance. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

You will need support's assistance with that. Here is the link. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. XzSpawnRaiderzX Win User

Gamertag Changed

Can anyone help me out with trying to change my email for my account please? Its winding me right up trying to sort this problem!
  6. bounty hunt2173 Win User

Hey whats microsft xbox purchase host , microsoft store events host , and events beta?

I need help can not change my password because trying to change my security information and don't have access to that phone number anymore please help me thank you
Thema:

1. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to... - Similar Threads - anyone help access

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a