can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

Discus and support can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHXFIZXD, Jan 28, 2023.

1. SHXFIZXD
    SHXFIZXD Guest

can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

fortnite

v buck not showing

:)

SHXFIZXD, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only received the girl skin but never get the v buck i play it on my Nintendo switch.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but if you're playing on Nintendo and it was purchased through Epic games you may need to reach out to either the console support or the game support.

To help you, I go you their link: https://support.nintendo.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

V-Bucks

Hi there!

V-bucks bought from the Microsoft Store only applies to Fortnite on the Xbox One and not on PC. The PC title is not available on the Microsoft Store, therefore V-bucks will not be applied to your Fortnite account via Xbox Live on the PC. You will have to
    download the PC client from Epic Games website and then buy V-bucks from within the in-game store and it's bought directly from your EPIC account, not your Xbox Live account.

If you need further help with this matter you can contact EPIC Games support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]

Hi Elpr0xdmart89,

If you requested a refund for V-bucks from either Microsoft or Epic Games at any point, then Epic Games will remove the V-bucks and any cosmetic items that were purchased using the refunded V-bucks.

For this issue, you will need to contact Epic Games customer service. Microsoft or anybody else on the forums will not be able to help you with removed V-bucks or skins, only Epic Games can help you with this. Fill out a

support ticket
    with them and they should get back to you.
  6. Elpr0xdmart89 Win User

Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]

Hi ,

If you requested a refund for V-bucks from either Microsoft or Epic Games at any point, then Epic Games will remove the V-bucks and any cosmetic items that were purchased using the refunded V-bucks.

For this issue, you will need to contact Epic Games customer service. Microsoft or anybody else on the forums will not be able to help you with removed V-bucks or skins, only Epic Games can help you with this. Fill out a

support ticket
    with them and they should get back to you.
    I've talked to the support and they say that Microaoft removed things
Thema:

1. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only... - Similar Threads - anyone help bought

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help?: i try to install the "Xbox app" but it says its starting the download and never stops and when i fully reset my pc to make a fresh start it did the same thing and it says the problem is on Xboxes...
  4. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  5. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  6. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  7. I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Can anyone help me?: [img] I get this Screen whenever I press the Xbox button to open the menu. Help d2ceb160-e98e-47ac-9b2c-442ff356f022
  8. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  9. Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help troubleshoot disc drive replacement?: I replaced the disc drive on my Xbox one. The disc before wouldn't really spin. I successfully replaced the disc drive, and the disc still won't read. Suggestions?...
  10. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a