Can anyone explain to me why I got this special 12 badge?

Discus and support Can anyone explain to me why I got this special 12 badge? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So look at this screenshot and tell me why I got this 12 Badge? [img] 85ca74d8-1536-4fdd-8a73-fc60852b6098 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Can anyone explain to me why I got this special 12 badge?

So look at this screenshot and tell me why I got this 12 Badge?
    Can anyone explain to me why I got this special 12 badge? [​IMG]

:)

Radiant Sword X, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

That's your tenure. It's how long you've had Gold. They updated the look of it for the 20th anniversary.
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Ranking Badges

The badges and icons you are seeing are explained
    HERE
    . There are some badges that are special and not explained. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you,
  4. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

It won't let me sign into my account either. I have tried for the past three days to sign in. and it keeps telling me to sign in and manage my account I wish this would be fixed after I got my bronze badge that I got 12 bronze badges it will not sign me
    in. I hope this will be fixed soon.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Can someone explain to me Why I got banned ?

It does seem odd that you were banned for that...presumably it was an LFG for Apex? Looking for Diamond 3 and higher players? Maybe highlighting being a previous Predator level player?

Of course, we can speculate all day here but we have no way of knowing exactly why they deemed it inappropriate
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can someone explain to me Why I got banned ?

If that's what the enforcement team put, then that's what you were suspended for.
Thema:

1. Can anyone explain to me why I got this special 12 badge? - Similar Threads - anyone explain why

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  8. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...