Can anyone confirm CEC for non-Alpha builds?

Discus and support Can anyone confirm CEC for non-Alpha builds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are CEC features present for anyone on Omega, Delta or Beta insider builds? The release notes for all of the releases indicate this, but I've yet to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TwistyBox, Feb 22, 2022.

  1. /u/TwistyBox
    /u/TwistyBox Guest

    Can anyone confirm CEC for non-Alpha builds?


    Are CEC features present for anyone on Omega, Delta or Beta insider builds?

    The release notes for all of the releases indicate this, but I've yet to see anyone confirm it. I'm 3 releases into Omega and there have been no CEC controls show up in the expected locations of the UI.

    submitted by /u/TwistyBox
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TwistyBox, Feb 22, 2022
    #1
  2. glassuser Win User

    media changer for Xbox One?

    That's what HDMI-CEC is for. They just didn't build the command set in.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One Gamechat

    Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

    I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

    Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    MW3 first gameplay footage

    And this is just the alpha build.
  5. EVIL Volition Win User

    Clips

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forum.

    I believe there is an issue with capturing content if you are using an Insider Build (Alpha, Alpha Skip-Ahead, Beta, Delta, and Omega).

    Unfortunately there isn't a way to recover the full clip at this time, as far as I understand.

    Hopefully this issue will be addressed in a coming update.

    More information on Xbox Insider builds can be found here:

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/xboxinsider/

    Game DVR

    • Some users have reported that their clips are not recording the full length requested. This is being reported for 4K clips and non-4K clips. We are aware and investigating.

    I hope this helps!
  6. EVIL Volition Win User

    Game Captures

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forum.

    I believe there is an issue with capturing content using an Insider Build (Alpha, Alpha Skip-Ahead, Beta, Delta, and Omega).

    Unfortunately there isn't a way to recover the full clip at this time, as far as I understand.

    Hopefully this issue will be addressed in a coming update.

    More information on Xbox Insider builds can be found here:

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/xboxinsider/

    Game DVR

    • Some users have reported that their clips are not recording the full length requested. This is being reported for 4K clips and non-4K clips. We are aware and investigating.

    I hope this helps!
Thema:

Can anyone confirm CEC for non-Alpha builds?

Loading...
  1. Can anyone confirm CEC for non-Alpha builds? - Similar Threads - anyone confirm CEC

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. DVD Playback issues. Can anyone confirm?

    in XboX Insiders
    DVD Playback issues. Can anyone confirm?: Heya, Insiders. Series X console, Alpha-Skip ring. Game discs from XBOX ONE and 360 are detected fine, so it doesn't appear to be a hardware issue. I, unfortunately, do not have any blu-ray discs...