Can anyone at Xbox explain what code of conduct I broke?
Discus and support Can anyone at Xbox explain what code of conduct I broke? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was temporary suspended for 8 days and when the enforcement action happened I immediately called Microsoft support. I explained the situation and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RollieLand, Apr 28, 2025.
Thema:
Can anyone at Xbox explain what code of conduct I broke?
Loading...
-
Can anyone at Xbox explain what code of conduct I broke? - Similar Threads - anyone explain code
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?
in XboX InsidersDisc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments] -
Can anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan anyone explain to me how xbox 360 achievements '' disappear'' or don't on Xbox one...: Once more I'm being denied recognition of Xbox 360 achievements on my activities page on my Xbox one. I have earned 3 on MK2011 in the last couple of hours. The first was visible on my... -
anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?
in XBoX Accessibilityanyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...