Can anyone advise

Discus and support Can anyone advise in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play gears 2 with my girl and she doesn't pop up on the list of ppl to inv when I try to host a co op campaign. She only just recently got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Hill2, Jul 30, 2023.

  1. Kyle Hill2
    Kyle Hill2 Guest

    Can anyone advise


    Trying to play gears 2 with my girl and she doesn't pop up on the list of ppl to inv when I try to host a co op campaign. She only just recently got a xbox live account when she bought her series s.

    :)
     
    Kyle Hill2, Jul 30, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    Can anyone advise

    Hi, Kyle, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

    Does your girlfriend have an active Xbox live subscription. A subscription is needed for online gameplay
  3. DeniqL Win User

    Can anyone advise

    Have you tried using both guides?
    One and 360
  4. Kyle Hill2 Win User

    Can anyone advise

    Hi, Kyle, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

    Does your girlfriend have an active Xbox live subscription. A subscription is needed for online gameplay
    Yes she does
  5. Stu Fae The YY Win User

    Can anyone advise on the legitimacy of cdkeys.com?

    iv never used them but i have nothing but positive good things about them.
  6. Spacman77 Win User

    Can anyone advise on the legitimacy of cdkeys.com?

    Used them lots. Never had a problem. Bought mortal kombat x from them yesterday when they had a deal on.
Thema:

Can anyone advise

Loading...
  1. Can anyone advise - Similar Threads - anyone advise

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Hi can anyone advise me about a purchase I made for Diablo 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can anyone advise me about a purchase I made for Diablo 4: Hi , I just purchased Diablo 4 deluxe addition for Xbox The payment went through fine 89.99 I noticed when I looked on the store ( I was using my Xbox ) it states I own the deluxe addition and...