Can any one help

Discus and support Can any one help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I play a game call rainbow six siege at home I can not play anymore it says offline trying to reconnect b uh t this is the only game that does it I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnnyoshell, Jan 4, 2020.

  1. johnnyoshell
    johnnyoshell Guest

    Can any one help


    So I play a game call rainbow six siege at home I can not play anymore it says offline trying to reconnect b uh t this is the only game that does it I can play all my other games just fine iij have uninstalled and reinstalled on all xboxes i have reset
    my xbox any one have any idea of what i could do

    :)
     
    johnnyoshell, Jan 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

    Can any one help

    There are no current server issues being reported: https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/status/

    So, hopefully the above suggestions will fix your issue!
  3. AridLizard Win User

    Can any one help

    try restarting your router and Power Cycling your Xbox.

    turn off your router then unplug the power for 5 minutes.

    hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds then unplug the power for 5 minutes.

    start the router first and wait for it to fully initialise (all the lights are green) then start your Xbox.

    hope this helps
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

    Can any one help

    Id power cycle both your router and your xbox and hopefully this will resolve. Failing that, start a chat with xbox support and they may be able to offee further advice.

    I hope you manage to get this issue resolved
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

    can any one Help me!

    no, you bought them so theres no refunds. sorry.

    for accounts and billing issues call 18004myxbox.
  6. DonnieR Win User

    can any one help with error 0x800401fb

    This worked for me though I did not need to remove my account, just had to login on the system and Microsoft signin.

    Tech550kiks
    • 0
    • 1y ago
    try those steps.

    1. go to settings, network settings, advance settings, alternate mac, press A on clear and restart.

    unplug modem and router for 5 minutes,

    make sure you know the email and password before removing the account.

    3. remove your profile on the console then add it back in. the profile can be remove by going on settings, account, then remove accounts.
Thema:

Can any one help

Loading...
  1. Can any one help - Similar Threads - help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...