Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?

Discus and support Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I travel between two houses at the weekend and I take my xbox with me. Every time I go to one of the houses I have to sign back into my WiFi. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soyabean15, Jan 18, 2022.

  1. Soyabean15
    Soyabean15 Guest

    Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?


    I travel between two houses at the weekend and I take my xbox with me. Every time I go to one of the houses I have to sign back into my WiFi. Is there any way the xbox can remember both connections or do I have to sign on every time?

    :)
     
    Soyabean15, Jan 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Soyabean15 Win User

    Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?

    Just came back to say does it reset gameshare?

    Because I use gameshare and have no more left.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Yes, i believe it should be able to, except the router settings changes each time you visit.

    I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    - Select Reset console.

    - Choose Keep Games and Apps

    Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    X box one s graphics are pixelated

    "The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

    As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

    The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Dying Light 2 "Optimised for Series X not S"

    Hi,

    Untrue.

    Dying Light 2 is optimised for Series S, but due to the open world nature of the game, it's not 60fps. The game runs at a fixed 1080P resolution (1920x1080) on Series S, whereas the One S operates at a rather low 864P (1536x864), not much higher than 720P.

    Just factoring in resolution alone, Dying Light 2 is still better on a Series S than an Xbox One S.

    One X has better texture and geometry detail, mainly due to having 4GB more RAM than a Series S.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    compatibility

    nope, series s or x only, even pc's way more powerful than the series x still struggle, it would be like stop motion on the original xbox one and s models.
Thema:

Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?

Loading...
  1. Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection? - Similar Threads - series remember more

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Xbox series s has trouble remembering wifi

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has trouble remembering wifi: Almost every time I sign into my Xbox series s I have to sign into my wifi with the password. It never remembers my wifi, I’ve followed multiple steps to fix this and nothing changes. It’s 100%...
  9. Does Xbox series s "remember" hdmi connection?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox series s "remember" hdmi connection?: Okay, soo my question might sound weird, but here is the problem. I have 2 baseus HDMI switches, connected with two sources: 1. My gaming lap 2. Xbox console Two outputs: 1. My monitor 2. My...
  10. Can I set XBox Series X to remember different wireless connection passwords?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I set XBox Series X to remember different wireless connection passwords?: It's good that I can connect via hotspot from my smarphone to the console, but I have different wireless connections available and XBox will only remember my last network status and try to connect...