Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

Discus and support Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering, can an Xbox 360 video chat through Kinect with an Xbox One? cfddb979-8f07-410b-84f9-72c5e8fe9c36 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by himmelstrasse, May 7, 2018.

1. Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

I was just wondering, can an Xbox 360 video chat through Kinect with an Xbox One?

:)

himmelstrasse, May 7, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    video kinect

Video Kinect still lets Xboxen video chat with each other but Xbox users no longer see Messenger friends through Video Kinect and can't video chat with non-Xbox devices. Video Kinect chats can ONLY be done Xboxen a Xboxen. All
    praise this improvement!

- Ministry of Truth

VibroPlex, May 7, 2018
  3. fyf365
    fyf365 Guest
    I cant hear anyone in party chat, game chat.

Me and my friend, we got problem with xbox live chat. We both have xbox 360 + kinect. We used to chat every night through xbox live party. And recently we can't hear any voice in party chat and game chat. But we can hear private chat, and we can do kinect
    video.

fyf365, May 7, 2018
  4. Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

Hi there,

Do you mean connect a 360 Kinect to an Xbox One to video chat? No. The 360 Kinect will not work on an Xbox One.

Mistress Sara, May 9, 2018
  5. Skype on xbox360 has been removed, so no, you can't

Davide Bianconcini, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Do you mean connect a 360 Kinect to an Xbox One to video chat? No. The 360 Kinect will not work on an Xbox One.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

video kinect

Video Kinect still lets Xboxen video chat with each other but Xbox users no longer see Messenger friends through Video Kinect and can't video chat with non-Xbox devices. Video Kinect chats can ONLY be done Xboxen a Xboxen. All
    praise this improvement!

- Ministry of Truth
  8. Davide Bianconcini Win User

Skype on xbox360 has been removed, so no, you can't
  9. LordGarth Win User

Hearing players through my tv, but my headset is plugged in.

This happened on the 360 wham you have chat through kinect turned on. I bet it is the same with the XBOX One.
  10. smileskybird Win User

Gold users to get free skype on xbox one

Of course, because Skype will be the new communication feature like party chat and video chat. Gold users have access to Video Kinect and Xbox Live Party Chat for Xbx 360, so they will have access to a similar thing for Xbox One which is Skype. M want's
    us to use Skype which is why it's going to be a key feature in Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One? - Similar Threads - 360 video chat

2. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  3. Xbox 360 not reading video media

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not reading video media: So, i download a lot of videos to watch on my tv. However, with a laptop through hdmi it streches the video. I think of using my xbox, however when i plug it in, it recognizes it but it only shows...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect video footage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 kinect video footage: Hi, I remembered that I used to play Dance central with my family and that the Kinect record us. We want to find a way to access those videos because we want to keep them as memories. Is there...
  5. Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Prime Video - Email von Amazon: Hallo, seit einiger Zeit bekomme ich Emails von Amazon, in denen darauf hingewiesen wird, dass die Prime Video App auf der Xbox 360 ab dem 01.11.2021 nicht mehr unterstützt wird. Ist das...
  6. Prime Video gives Error 7083 when trying to play videos on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prime Video gives Error 7083 when trying to play videos on Xbox 360: I recently got given an old Xbox 360 from a friend. I set-up the connection to wifi, downloaded my profile to the console, and downloaded the Amazon Video app to watch my purchased videos....
  7. Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi: Xbox 360 Slim turns on but with no video. I have a 4gb Xbox 360 E/Super Slim and it was working fine. And I left it in the living room for awhile and I wanted to play some old 360 games and it...
  8. Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to install LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game on xbox 360 (paid for it...: It recognizes on the xbox that item was paid for but each time fails to download more than 80%. Anyone can advise? Have tried from the beginning but nothing works so far....
  9. Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?: I was just wondering, can an Xbox 360 video chat through Kinect with an Xbox One? cfddb979-8f07-410b-84f9-72c5e8fe9c36
  10. Xbox 360 2 PC video chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 2 PC video chat: I want to do video chat using xbox 360 video kinect and windows PC . i know this was possible using xbox 360 live gold membership and window live messengers from PC . Messenger reteried on 2012 ,...