Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?

Discus and support Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previously I subscribed to Gamepass from Insider before it was officially released in my region. Can my account still get the first price offer from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ariqjusuf, Apr 26, 2022.

  1. ariqjusuf
    ariqjusuf Guest

    Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?


    Previously I subscribed to Gamepass from Insider before it was officially released in my region. Can my account still get the first price offer from gamepass?

    :)
     
    ariqjusuf, Apr 26, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?

    No as it's first time users only
  3. [ A J ] Win User

    Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?

    Hi, ariqjusuf!

    My name is AJ, I'm an independent advisor for the Xbox Community here to help.

    I'm afraid there are currently no special offers for those who are part of the Insider program. Please refer to this link for all the available plans and offers:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join

    I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. StayFanPower Win User

    Xbox live gold for $1 for 1 month not working...

    Hi Amulira,

    'Promotional discounts not available in Quebec. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    I'm not an existing subscribers but i am from Quebec so that the reason i guess, don't know why we in Quebec don't allowed to have special offers, there is another new special offer for 3 months for $12 but i can't have it because i'm from Quebec...Great!
  5. Ellarianora Win User

    Xbox gamepass ultimate

    As everyone has said, this offer is not available for previous owners of GamePass Ultimate. It is an offer to get new players to join Gamepass. It says in the terms that it is only available to NEW subscribers.
  6. {Parity} Win User

    3 month game pass for $10

    Everyone offers special promotions to get new subscribers. This is not a new thing as it has been going on forever.
Thema:

Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?

Loading...
  1. Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers? - Similar Threads - accounts subscribed Gamepass

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does black ops 6 not allow other accounts to play other than the account subscribed to?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does black ops 6 not allow other accounts to play other than the account subscribed to?: I am playing on PC and I have another account subscribe to game pass ultimate and I want to play on my main account but it says to me (account mismatch. the logged in xbox account is different...
  7. Why does black ops 6 not allow other accounts to play other than the account subscribed to?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does black ops 6 not allow other accounts to play other than the account subscribed to?: I am playing on PC and I have another account subscribe to game pass ultimate and I want to play on my main account but it says to me (account mismatch. the logged in xbox account is different...
  8. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  9. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  10. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...