Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?

Discus and support Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previously I subscribed to Gamepass from Insider before it was officially released in my region. Can my account still get the first price offer from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ariqjusuf, Apr 26, 2022.

1. ariqjusuf
    ariqjusuf Guest

Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers?

Previously I subscribed to Gamepass from Insider before it was officially released in my region. Can my account still get the first price offer from gamepass?

:)

ariqjusuf, Apr 26, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as it's first time users only
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, ariqjusuf!

My name is AJ, I'm an independent advisor for the Xbox Community here to help.

I'm afraid there are currently no special offers for those who are part of the Insider program. Please refer to this link for all the available plans and offers:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. StayFanPower Win User

Xbox live gold for $1 for 1 month not working...

Hi Amulira,

'Promotional discounts not available in Quebec. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    I'm not an existing subscribers but i am from Quebec so that the reason i guess, don't know why we in Quebec don't allowed to have special offers, there is another new special offer for 3 months for $12 but i can't have it because i'm from Quebec...Great!
  5. Ellarianora Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

As everyone has said, this offer is not available for previous owners of GamePass Ultimate. It is an offer to get new players to join Gamepass. It says in the terms that it is only available to NEW subscribers.
  6. {Parity} Win User

3 month game pass for $10

Everyone offers special promotions to get new subscribers. This is not a new thing as it has been going on forever.
Thema:

1. Can accounts that have subscribed to Gamepass from Insider still get special offers? - Similar Threads - accounts subscribed Gamepass

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  7. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  8. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  9. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  10. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...