can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning

Discus and support can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning on other units connected to zoom 5be4ed7e-bbf5-4cc5-82ad-95acb7edf840 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trw99zx, Mar 27, 2021.

1. trw99zx
    trw99zx Guest

can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning on other units connected to zoom

:)

trw99zx, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Scrtch Win User

Xbox One aspect ratio

have you tried adjusting the TV? making sure it's not zoomed? Does it work with a 360 or media player using the same input?
  3. Tommy The Gingr Win User

Black Bars on screen.

I see what happened. When switiching to hdmi the zoom level was standard which caused the bars. Thanks for the response!
  4. DaFish00 Win User

seting up my xbox on my pc

You can do it through Windows Media Player 12. At the top tool bar next to 'organize', pick 'stream', then open the settings to your xbox. You can than access all your media without using Windows Media Center.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Black bars on blu-ray playback

If you have a zoom button on your TV remote use that to remove the bars, but you will lose some of the picture, but if you really hate the bars it may be an option for you.
  6. CaptainD27 Win User

Xbox PC App crashes shortly after opening

I managed to find that the issue here was because i'm using Windows 10 N which doesn't have any of the Media Features installed and this was causing the application to crash as it requires these features for the Game Bar Application integration.

Once i installed the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 1909 and restarted my computer i was able to use the Xbox app.
Thema:

1. can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning - Similar Threads - media bar used

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Vlc media issue help help help help help

in XboX Insiders
    Vlc media issue help help help help help: I have no idea where there located on internal drive but they are there, not a single thread on any browser pertaining to this issue. I want to free up 10gbs of videos off my xbox. I never wanted...
  4. My external solid state drive is showing as media only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external solid state drive is showing as media only.: I have a 4 terabite solid state drive that us type-c 3.1 and I've looked at the support pages and I did what was there and it didn't work, it still shows as a media only drive....
  5. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  6. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  7. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  8. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  9. How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC: Can't connect Xbox 360 to windows media player on PC 5d7da329-6462-4815-808c-f8dcac52205f
  10. Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...: I am trying to view my screenshots and clips on my Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive but when I access the Media Player app it tells me to sign in and none of my captures are in the hard...