Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?

Discus and support Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; HI, I'm unable to download games from the store (PC) or play games that are installed. Example: Minecraft dungeons is currently not available in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Samcooke3, Jun 26, 2020.

  1. Samcooke3
    Samcooke3 Guest

    Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?


    HI,

    I'm unable to download games from the store (PC) or play games that are installed.

    Example:

    Minecraft dungeons is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803f8001

    I was playing the game yesterday evening. I've followed all the troubleshooting steps from the online forums and nothing has worked.

    Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account? This is a last resort.

    Gamertag is Oo CloUdY oO

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Samcooke3, Jun 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Frostaroni Win User

    Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?

    I'm not sure about having a support engineer reset you Cloud Account, but
    here
    is a resolved thread that has your same error code. Hope it helps!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

    microsoft rewards

    About Microsoft Rewards status levels
    Applies to: Microsoft account


    • Microsoft Rewards has two status tiers: Level 1 and Level 2. Earn and keep Level 2 status by reaching 500 Microsoft Rewards points each month - no matter how you earn points, they all count toward your status.

    • Level 2 members can earn five times more points on Bing.com, save up to 10% on rewards from Microsoft products and services, and get access to exclusive offers. Remember to check your Rewards
      page
      for current offers.
  4. Altage Win User

    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

    Level 100 is the max you can get every season.

    Account level is your level from all previous seasons combined.

    for example: if in season 3 you were level 15, in season 4 you were level 30, your account level would be 45.

    Not only that, but a little bit more about the ranking system, every level requires more and more XP to get too, for example, from Level 1 to 2 is 500XP, but from 2 to 3 is 600XP.

    The battle pass system is also a standalone entity in the sense that XP doesnt directly affect it, but leveling up does grant you battle stars, which are required to level up the battle pass tiers, (10 Battle Stars per Tier, 100 Tiers)

    Hope this helped, have fun!

    if you have any other questions relating to the tier and XP system, reply, and ill get back to you.
  5. Arkham99 Win User

    ME3 Lazarus Project: Fans fix the faces

    Are you 100% certain that it DOESN'T alter "any multiplayer data"? Sounds like the representative that you spoke with wasn't either, there's alot of weird glitches, etc. that are well documented here on this forum that make this too risky, unless you get
    through to a "Tier 2" level "Engineer" who's had regular contact with BioWare on the issue, it's not worth ANY risk, in my opinion...:)
  6. Hurlamania Win User

    Game activated on wrong account

    Talking to a level one rep won't help you if you can even be helped you need to request tier 2 support they will try to avoid doing that so ask for a supervisor until you get them to give you one.
Thema:

Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?

Loading...
  1. Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account? - Similar Threads - Tier Level Support

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  7. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  8. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  9. That's probably a dumb question but can I request access for the alpha tier for xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    That's probably a dumb question but can I request access for the alpha tier for xbox insider?: Seems like only that tier seems to be updated regularly unlike all the other tiers which updated like once monthly. And I want to see how it's different compared to all the others. submitted by...
  10. Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.: During the extended period for the 2016 rewards. I only needed $98 and in fact spent $120Ish worth of games, and I'm a little confused on why my account restarted back on tier 2 of xbox live...