can a mod ban this person for me?

Discus and support can a mod ban this person for me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can a mod please ban [mod removed]. He hacked one of my accounts as i said in my previous post ca5db88e-40a4-423b-9f3c-be384db8744c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gay boy, Jan 29, 2023.

1. gay boy
    gay boy Guest

can a mod please ban [mod removed]. He hacked one of my accounts as i said in my previous post

:)

gay boy, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and does not take reports via the forum. You would need to report them through their profile.
  3. F4llout3Dude Win User

Reporting People

a person named [Mod Removed] said he was gonna ask his friend to ban me because i used a soundboard in a message to play with him he was my friend but then he deleted so he said he will ask his microsoft friend to ban and say i hacked and
    lie i dont know how to hack or mod please help me with this person?
  4. [S-A] Win User

Communication Ban as a tool of Abuse

Yes, I used a swear word. It was not directed at the person and was not deragatory toward them in any way. Where as this person did it to intentionally hurt me. In a phone conversation that I had with the person directly afterward he responded to the ban
    with “[Mod Removed – Profanity]. Go [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    yourself”.

I can provide the American Psychological Society’s standards on what qualifies as abuse.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

complain

modding scores do not get you banned they just get the score reset, now if the person mods the score a 2nd time then he gets banned permanently.
  6. MysticDavid98 Win User

Account Suspension

they do review the reports, if you got banned there was a reason. you can see if you are eligible for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com
    THEY DO NOT REVIEW REPORTS! I got banned for telling this person to and i quote
    [Mod Removed- Profanity] and leave me alone” and within 3 minutes, i got banned!
Thema:

1. can a mod ban this person for me? - Similar Threads - mod ban person

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  4. [Mod removed] was bully by [Mod removed] pls banned them they have blacklist they did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed] was bully by [Mod removed] pls banned them they have blacklist they did...: [Mod removed] was bully by [Mod removed] they using blacklist harassment cheating banned them pls 36ec37b6-d9a8-4f2b-9d81-ea46a20d3c52
  5. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  6. Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?: So I heard theres a mod menu going around that can ban people. Is this a real issue? I've seen a lot of people talking about it but a lot of people jump on the trending train to get views. So is...
  7. I would like to mod Borderlands 2 Xbox One edition, would I be banned or reset doing so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to mod Borderlands 2 Xbox One edition, would I be banned or reset doing so?: So I thought I'd ask here before actually doing so, but basically I won't be creating guns or giving myself achievements, I just want to skip a new character to UVHM as I've already gotten to that...
  8. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...
  9. How to ban add me bots, examples are [mod removed]

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to ban add me bots, examples are [mod removed]: Everytime I load up Fortnite on my homepage, I see either [mod removed] promoting their Fortnite code in which I heard it was a scam. I found bots that spam GTA 5 content as well named [mod...
  10. Ban this person ---> [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban this person ---> [Mod Removed]: i believe this person has hacked the xbox in some way. i was playing Call of Duty ghosts and his name was glitchy and barely appeared. when he killed or got killed all that showed up was a...