Can 2 Xboxes share all access using their own accounts?

Discus and support Can 2 Xboxes share all access using their own accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, new to this and cannot find an answer. I have ordered a series x with all access my son will have his own series X in his room we both... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by P22RDS, Dec 1, 2020.

1. P22RDS
    P22RDS Guest

Hello,

new to this and cannot find an answer.

I have ordered a series x with all access

my son will have his own series X in his room

we both currently have an Xbox one, live gold on each and have our own independant accounts.

with xbox live subscriptions coming to an end before christmas can I;

maintain our indivdual gamertags and all previously purchased content (my lad has spent a fortune on fortnite...)

AND set up a home account ‘thingy’ so we can share my all access and both play online independanlty at the same time??

thanks in advance!

james

:)

P22RDS, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Jonny306 Win User

What would happen to my brother’s Xbox Account if I removed him from my “Family” in the Family Safety settings?

What parents often do is purchase the subscription using their own account and share it with the Xbox that the child will be using.

By sharing it to the Xbox, this allows ALL accounts to access it on that Xbox.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

Here is the possible issue with your situation directly from Bungie (the publisher of the game)

Sharing Destiny Content with Multiple Accounts

Some platforms may allow players who own Destiny content licenses to share game content with other accounts on the system.

For information on how to access game sharing features, please see PlayStation Support or Xbox Support.

Players accessing Destiny content through the game sharing feature may not be able to access all DLC, add-ons, promotional items, or pre-order items for which the primary account owns the licenses.

Bungie does not support any issues with loss of access to items on accounts that are using the game sharing features to access Destiny content.

This was taken directly from the following website.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12458

So in short there are certain Destiny 2 DLC that is not sharable.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue)

Based on what you described earlier, Account 1 owns all the content. So, with that in consideration:

Anyone who signs into Xbox #1 can play any content that Account 1 owns and use its Gold subscription, even if Account 1 is signed in elsewhere.

When Account 1 is signed into Xbox #2, anyone can play that content or use that subscription, but if Account 1 signs into another console, even Xbox #1, that access on Xbox #2 is lost.

If Account 2 wants to be able to access Xbox Live Gold features, it will either need to (1) sign into Xbox #1 or (2) have its own Gold subscription on Xbox #2.
  5. Rostom L Win User

How can I share my Xbox ultimate subscription with family?

Hi AliOmer2!

Your Xbox subscription cannot be shared through a Microsoft Family.

For Xbox consoles, you can share your games & subscription using the home Xbox feature. For example, if you made your own console as your home Xbox, any profiles or accounts who use your console can play your games and access your subscription even if they use their own accounts. However, we can only set one home console or home Xbox at a time and can switch 5 times per year.

On a PC, it can be shared if your account is signed in to the Microsoft Store to access your games and subscription. Any accounts who sign in to your Xbox app on PC can access it.

For cloud gaming, it only applies to the owner of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

2 XBOX One Consoles, 3 accounts, 1 XBOX Live account - How do you make this work?

I only have 2 XBOX One consoles. The XBOX Live account is associated with my account which I use for parental controls on my two sons accounts. They each use their own separate account to play on their own XBOX One console.

- 2 XBOX One consoles

- my admin account with XBOX Live subscription

- my two sons have their own accounts they use to play on each of their XBOX One Consoles.
    Sorry, I read it as 3 consoles. In that situation you would actually want to purchase gold on one of your son's account. As it's set up now, you can set one of the consoles as your Home and share the gold there, but the other console would not be able to
    access the gold. If you buy gold on your son's account, they can set one of the consoles as their Home to share the gold with the other son, then continue using the gold while signed in on the non-Home console.
Thema:

1. Can 2 Xboxes share all access using their own accounts? - Similar Threads - Xboxes share access

2. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  3. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  4. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  5. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  6. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  7. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  8. Can’t access boxer share on fight night champion Xbox series s is there anyway to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access boxer share on fight night champion Xbox series s is there anyway to access...: I’m on Xbox series s I’m on fight night champion trying to access boxer share and it won’t let me is there any way for me to access boxer share Kn this system or download the fighters to my...
  9. How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable anonymous access to Xbox dev kit network share (or how to enable SMB sign): Hi! I have an Xbox dev kit. I want to enable the SMB sign for all hosts in my company. How to do this for the Xbox dev kit? I read I need to disable anonymous access to file share on Xbox, but I...
  10. Series X share and uploading is broken! Can't access any of my captures on Xbox Live or the...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X share and uploading is broken! Can't access any of my captures on Xbox Live or the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Isunova [link] [comments]