Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

Discus and support Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Desperate_Meet6487, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun.

The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no issues and my camera was showing. Then I realized that its position was blocking the scoreboard, so I went into my Xbox stream settings and adjusted its position. I didn’t notice at the time, but immediately after I did that, my camera disappeared from the stream and now I’m unable to get it to show back up.

I’ve tried different ports, my Xbox is up to date, my privacy settings are correct, and my camera is being detected. I’m not sure why it’s not showing up anymore. Anybody else ever have this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Desperate_Meet6487
    [link] [comments]

/u/Desperate_Meet6487, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Camera not showing for streams on Series X?

4. Archangel Eliza Win User

Camera not showing for streams on Series X?

have to spend an extra 60-80+$ in order to show my face on the internet.

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

🥲
  5. TKSullivan Win User

Game does not allow live streaming?

Same issue here, please clarify why we no longer can stream games from Xbox Series X to Twitch. Would appreciate it.
  6. Harley Croft Win User

Twitch stream headset mic crackling

Just an update, I contacted the manufacturer support for assistance and they stayed it's to do with the Twitch live streaming intergration for XBox. I highly suggest your company needs to fix the Twitch live streaming integration for XBox Series S|X because it had nothing to do with the headset, console, or whatever.
Thema:

Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

1. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Camera showing twitch

2. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...: Please get back as soon as possible let me know if it is compatible 23634d89-6125-4ee4-93ef-7f9bc8b0c902
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  8. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  9. Missing camera driver in device manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing camera driver in device manager: HI im having problems with my camera and its not working. I already tried turning it on manually, troubleshooting it, uninstall/install app, followed some instructions from the internet and its...
  10. Camera not showing for Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Camera not showing for Twitch: Trying to stream to Twitch but camera isn't showing. Camera lights up and is detected but when going to preview or checking the live stream no camera is showing. Worked perfectly fine previously...