Camera not showing for streams on Series X?

Discus and support Camera not showing for streams on Series X? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought this little camera from Five Below not long before I upgraded to a Series X, from a One S console. But whereas this camera worked just fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Archangel Eliza, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Camera not showing for streams on Series X?

I bought this little camera from Five Below not long before I upgraded to a Series X, from a One S console.

But whereas this camera worked just fine for streaming before, now it won't show up at all!!!

The light is on and the Xbox is registering it as connected, but there is no preview, and I can't see myself in my Twitch stream!

And yes, my camera is on and but it just won't show up anything at all!!!!

Is this camera able to connect, but just not compatible? For an 800+$ console I had hoped it would at least allow me to use my little camera like my One S did!

Camera not showing for streams on Series X? [​IMG]

Camera not showing for streams on Series X? [​IMG]

:)

Archangel Eliza, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. Archangel Eliza Win User

have to spend an extra 60-80+$ in order to show my face on the internet.

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

🥲
  4. Thomas Burn Win User

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 Not showing video

That didn’t work for me i recent bought one to stream and the camera will recognize I have a camera but won’t show it on screen or on the stream
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Razer Kiyo Pro not working on Xbox Series X

Hi Mark,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I believe the camera is not supporting Xbox series x. These are the recommended camera for Xbox series X:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    Logitech C930e Webcam

Also try this process and see if it helps, connect it to the console through a USB 3.0 port using a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
    If you're still having issues with the camera not working after connecting it, make sure the camera is selected as the default camera in the console's settings. If that doesn't work, try disconnecting and reconnecting the camera or restarting the console.

Also, make sure you have the latest firmware and drivers installed for the Razer Kiyo Pro. You can download them from the Razer website.

Try these steps too:

1. Plug your USB webcam into your Xbox. and Allow your camera to be used for live streaming if you haven’t already:
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, go to System & profile > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > 3. View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer and make sure you can use video for communications.
    4. In the guide, go to Capture & share > Live streaming > Camera options and check that your camera is set to On.
    Open a live streaming provider app and follow the instructions for streaming.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/stream-with-webcam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...-with-my/eb87375d-8801-4176-b494-5e372180e659

Kind regards
  6. ArtiesRene Win User

Webcam Xbox Series X

What camera Works w an on a X-box serie X?

An where to shop them
Thema:

1. Camera not showing for streams on Series X? - Similar Threads - Camera showing streams

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...: Please get back as soon as possible let me know if it is compatible 23634d89-6125-4ee4-93ef-7f9bc8b0c902
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  7. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  8. Missing camera driver in device manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing camera driver in device manager: HI im having problems with my camera and its not working. I already tried turning it on manually, troubleshooting it, uninstall/install app, followed some instructions from the internet and its...
  9. No voice chat logo and neither camera logo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No voice chat logo and neither camera logo.: hi, i've been for weeks now wondering why i couldn't use voice chat and neither the camera on roblox. I've verified my age so i can use them, i hear people voices, but i don't see the logos above...
  10. Camera not showing for Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Camera not showing for Twitch: Trying to stream to Twitch but camera isn't showing. Camera lights up and is detected but when going to preview or checking the live stream no camera is showing. Worked perfectly fine previously...