Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass.

Discus and support Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't seem to find anything on this issue. Trying to play Rise on GamePass and in game my camera is stuck looking at the sky. I can move it back down... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Schweet l, Feb 1, 2023.

1. l Schweet l
    l Schweet l Guest

Can't seem to find anything on this issue. Trying to play Rise on GamePass and in game my camera is stuck looking at the sky. I can move it back down with the thumbstick but it just goes right back to looking up. Other games work just fine, I've tried multiple controllers (and my mouse) and uninstalled/reinstalled the game. I've seen some things about adjusting settings on steam, but I'm not on GamePass.

:)

l Schweet l, Feb 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It seems like you're having an issue with the camera in Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass. You've tried multiple controllers and uninstalling/reinstalling the game, but the issue persists.

One possible solution is to try the following:

Make sure your controller's firmware is up-to-date.

Check the in-game camera settings and see if you can adjust them to fix the issue.

Try running the game in compatibility mode or with administrative privileges.
  3. Panno92 Win User

Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?

Hi, as of now monster hunter world is not available on the windows store for windows 10 (you can find it on steam only), therefore it cannot be included in the gamepass for pc... maybe they will add it in the future, but they need to publish the game in
    the windows store before it could be available in the gamepass.
  4. Buffalo1109 Win User

error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

Hi, This problem is obviously caused by Capcom's DRM policy.
    If you own Monster Hunter Rise(Normal), the game(with DLC) will work normally.
    But, if you have installed only the Gamepass without purchasing the normal version, the game will not work.
    An update patch from Capcom or Microsoft is required.
  5. ARTHR1T1CUS Win User

Xbox one says 100% packet loss? Not sure if that's the cause. But my nephew (the one using the Xbox 1) can't join me an if I join him he gets disconnected!?

So far it's just borderlands the pre sequel. Occasionally borderlands 1, after it started with the presequal

An monster hunter world. An occasionally with monster hunter rise. Again only started after it did on world

An what's an alternative Mac address? An what will Changing it do? An can I do that with a lan/Ethernet wired connection

(UNDER THIS REPLY TO YOU, IVE REPLIED TO MYSELF 3X TO POST IMAGES SHOWING AN EXAMPLE OF THE ISSUE)
  6. ravary212 Win User

Monster Hunter World Iceborne!

Well I never tried monster hunter, but ill guce it a try, because it is in gamepass
Thema:

1. Camera issue with only Monster Hunter Rise on PC GamePass. - Similar Threads - Camera issue Monster

2. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  3. My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nexigo n60 is plugged into my xbox but it says that there is no camera plugged in I...: Please get back as soon as possible let me know if it is compatible 23634d89-6125-4ee4-93ef-7f9bc8b0c902
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  7. Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besically I can’t turn off my camera audio on my Xbox . Fix . Plz.: There needs to be a way to turn off my mic volume especially while streaming! 46d3df6a-8594-4dfa-b06a-a7264725a260
  8. Missing camera driver in device manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing camera driver in device manager: HI im having problems with my camera and its not working. I already tried turning it on manually, troubleshooting it, uninstall/install app, followed some instructions from the internet and its...
  9. No voice chat logo and neither camera logo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No voice chat logo and neither camera logo.: hi, i've been for weeks now wondering why i couldn't use voice chat and neither the camera on roblox. I've verified my age so i can use them, i hear people voices, but i don't see the logos above...
  10. Can someone help me with camera issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me with camera issues: So I have the Xbox series S paired up with a Lenovo RGB 500 fhd camera and last month I was able to stream with a camera through my twitch account. It recently stopped working. The Xbox recognizes...