Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)?

Discus and support Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased Flight Sim Deluxe for the Xbox but wishes to upgrade to Premium Deluxe. Is this possible? If the answer is yes, please explain how.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Mitchell-Henry, May 22, 2023.

1. Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)?

My son purchased Flight Sim Deluxe for the Xbox but wishes to upgrade to Premium Deluxe. Is this possible?

If the answer is yes, please explain how.

Many thanks.

:)

Mark Mitchell-Henry, May 22, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Mark

It can be done in-game through Marketplace. However, if he just bought it, he can process a refund by going to xbox.com/refunds and repurchase the bundle that he prefer.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The only difference between versions is the packs of planes and airports it comes with

You can buy any of these items in the game store a la carte
  4. LordBritish1 Win User

How can I upgrade from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe in MSFS 2020?

I agree that charging loyal customers extra for an upgrade after they purchased is pretty garbage of Microsoft.

I've been flying MS flight sim since VERSION 2.0. Two Point Oh!

I bought the deluxe when first purchasing msfs, only to find out that instead of charging 30 (119 minus 89) dollars for the difference between the deluxe and premium deluxe, in the marketplace they charge 89 for the premium deluxe upgrade, regardless of what upgrade one has already purchased. So if I want premium deluxe now, ill spend a total of 178 instead of 119. Kind of sham tactics.

I can and will simply wait until MS decides to change this sham before I purchase any more MS products. Thanks.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

6. WilliamAlexander8 Win User

0x800701b1 in Gaming Services UI when launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Worth mentioning are in my xbox app 2 flight simulator icons trying to be installed at 123Gb each. They are stalled with a message "something went wrong"

The very same app recognises where fs is installed!!

The basic version and premium deluxe versions. Both stalled. I bought the premium deluxe from the MS store
Thema:

1. Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)? - Similar Threads - Cam son upgrade

2. Face cam xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Face cam xbox: When you set up the face cam option for streaming on twitch through the xbox, is there a way to make your fave cam box bigger? If there is not do you think that could be something you guys could...
  3. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  4. Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!!: The term CAM and ST was used in the sentence "CAM and ST needed for 20-0" now how can I be getting banned for the use of game based terminology it's beyond the joke, Central Attacking Midfielder -...
  5. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1
  6. Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...: Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of glitches pls help 26b0506c-cb5b-468d-bc8f-69df46c8c0e0
  7. Logi Cam 720p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logi Cam 720p: Hello! Got a logiCam hooked it up to my Xbox one, started the live stream everything worked great, shut off went to bed. Next day I turn on and do the exact same thing but now the stream isn’t...
  8. If I get killed my a human player and his name does not show in the kill cam nor is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get killed my a human player and his name does not show in the kill cam nor is there a...: It seems like I have been getting killed by human players instead of A.I. because of the great distance I am being killed from. But there is no player name in the kill cam. Then he is right next...
  9. Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like...: I try to refund a pre order then the game came out and I did not like it 7a20e0c1-f638-4c9c-a375-6c853f006454
  10. Why have my suggestions on Xbox OS button remappings been taken? (Lakitu Cam and All...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have my suggestions on Xbox OS button remappings been taken? (Lakitu Cam and All...: I've complained about these years ago ever since the Sega Genesis collection came out for the Xbox One. There are two fixes that are easy to make if for some strange reason Microsoft doesn't want...