Calling my Xbox family

Discus and support Calling my Xbox family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My family and I are in a rough spot and I'm asking for help from my Xbox family. All I'm asking is for you to please share this link all types of help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sinister R00K, Apr 4, 2020.

  1. Calling my Xbox family


    My family and I are in a rough spot and I'm asking for help from my Xbox family. All I'm asking is for you to please share this link all types of help is appreciated.

    [mod removed]

    :)
     
    Sinister R00K, Apr 4, 2020
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    Calling my Xbox family

    I am not sure this is the appropriate place for this type of post. Sorry you are in a rough spot but at this point in time millions are suffering.
  3. GosHawkCWH Win User

    Cannot see child in privacy settings on xbox.com

    Found if I logged in to my son'so account could get chat and option to call for phone support.

    When called they confirmed there was an issue with the xbox family. However no option to fix via the website you have to delete and re-add to xbox family (not Microsoft family) using a xbox.

    The guy fixed this over the phone and now can see child through the website.
  4. rebelbinary2 Win User

    Proudest Achievement?

    (Most of my achievements are on my really old family-shared xbox live account, that I dont use anymore, but my family does)

    Portal 2-Wake Up Call

    ...Just Kidding.

    I am proud of all of my achievements.
  5. medium bloke Win User

    famlie settings

    You need to call Xbox support and ask them if they can reset your family code. If you're not the family member who placed the code on the Xbox, then you should ask them for the code, or ask them to call support and ask for a reset.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    xbox live gold

    yourself and the rest of your family in the home (hence its called the home xbox)
Thema:

Calling my Xbox family

Loading...
  1. Calling my Xbox family - Similar Threads - Calling family

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. In my family microsoft safety, the family organizer allowed me to use Call Of Duty app. But...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    In my family microsoft safety, the family organizer allowed me to use Call Of Duty app. But...: In my family microsoft safety, the family organizer allowed me to use Call Of Duty app. But when i try to open the app, it still shows me that i need to get the permission. Please Check....
  8. When I try to load up call of duty is says I need to request permission from my family. But...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to load up call of duty is says I need to request permission from my family. But...: When I try to load up call of duty is says I need to request permission from my family. But I’m not apart of a Microsoft family and my correct birthday is in my account which is 2005....
  9. When I try to load up call of duty is says I need to request permission from my family. But...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to load up call of duty is says I need to request permission from my family. But...: When I try to load up call of duty is says I need to request permission from my family. But I’m not apart of a Microsoft family and my correct birthday is in my account which is 2005....
  10. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...