Call of the wild new zealand making it rain

Discus and support Call of the wild new zealand making it rain in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have call of the wild everytime I go to the new zealand map with in just a min or two it starts raining like crazy! I can change maps and but is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachS_1, Mar 31, 2022.

1. ZachS_1
    ZachS_1 Guest

I have call of the wild everytime I go to the new zealand map with in just a min or two it starts raining like crazy! I can change maps and but is raining in all of them. How do I get it to stop? I would like to play this map but I can due to the crazy rain storm.

:)

ZachS_1, Mar 31, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello ZachS_1,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. While looking into the error, it does not seem as though there is an option to modify or adjust the rain. However, to better assist please visit Call of the Wild Support. The page I linked should bring you to the option to submit feedback to the game studio.

If in the future you would like to submit feedback to a specific studio, please view How do I get the right game support in case the link fails or becomes inactive.

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. a1dsbabe Win User

Help us protect your account To continue, enter the code we just sent you. Never got the code!!!

how do i call from auckland, new zealand?
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Dragon Age 2 Online Pass Activation

This is ironic. Considering the Phillipines is where the useless XBL call center is for New Zealand and Australia.
  5. Xtramalt Win User

need to refund my microsoft points to my credit card please

You'll need to call Xbox Support. The number in New Zealand is 0508 555 592.
  6. BiggMommaSteph Win User

Might be A Dumb Question But......

ive been doing the same thing but that whole new zealand thing makes me laugh. if u havent heard, people were setting their xbox one's to new zealand time to play the game early
Thema:

1. Call of the wild new zealand making it rain - Similar Threads - Call wild zealand

2. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  3. Hunter Call of the Wild transfer progress from Xbox one to Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter Call of the Wild transfer progress from Xbox one to Xbox series X: My son plays on Hunter Call of the Wild on his Xbox one. He wants to buy a new Xbox Series X. Does anyone know if Hunter Call of the Wild when downloaded on the new Xbox Series X will have all his...
  4. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  5. When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is...: When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is already linked to another apex connect account. how can i change that? 30d566b2-9074-4f00-b9fd-78ca5cde3d2a
  6. Lost dlcs from Hunter Call of the Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost dlcs from Hunter Call of the Wild: I have bought two gun pack dlcs and a tripod dlc. I was able to use them in the past, but for some reason now the dlcs are missing and are saying I have to rebuy them again. I tried to uninstall...
  7. theHunter: Call of the Wild crossplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    theHunter: Call of the Wild crossplay: Hi, I wanted to play theHunter: COTW with my friend who is on xbox, and I wanted to get the game on steam. I was wondering if it is crossplay because I have been seeing mixed results from my...
  8. I bought TheHunter Call of the Wild 2019 edition and I now play the game on PC Gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought TheHunter Call of the Wild 2019 edition and I now play the game on PC Gamepass.: Is there a way I can possibly transfer the DLCs included in the 2019 edition over to my PC Gamepass edition of the game, and if so how. ffa72cd9-d378-4595-922d-806dda847d69
  9. Hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call of the wild: I have just started playing Hunter call of the wild 2017. If I want to buy the 2019 version with included dlc. Will my saved data from the 2017 version work in the newer version of the game or...
  10. how can i get game manuals like the hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i get game manuals like the hunter call of the wild: how to get game manuals ? need help.'' b3fc2b5d-d3fa-4c1c-b4a8-3f35b7627f11