Call of Duty - WWII

Discus and support Call of Duty - WWII in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i bought the DVD of Call of Duty WWII when it came out a few years ago. Played till i got to the Stronghold Mission in France, the third... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Don Luca 27, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Don Luca 27
    Don Luca 27 Guest

Call of Duty - WWII

Hello, i bought the DVD of Call of Duty WWII when it came out a few years ago. Played till i got to the Stronghold Mission in France, the third mission. Then when i try to get out of the church the game bugs, freezes then goes back to the beginning of the
    mission. I have two Xbox one X consoles and one Xbox one S console. I installed the game on two consoles and it still bugs. I reinstalled the game (5 hours) and still the same. I even deleted the game from the console, and bought another edition (digital)
    at 149$ and reinsalled it on two consoles and the same thing happens! Whats wrong with this game. I bought it twice and it doesnt work. And even on three different consoles. Please help me please.

thank you

:)

Don Luca 27, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Psycho 504 Win User

Buy supply drops, how?

Source Link

Just like the most recent Call of Duty games, this year's Call of Duty: WWII will offer microtransactions. Activision will offer "Call of Duty Points" for players to buy with
    real money, and these will come to Call of Duty: WWII on November 21.

This is later than previously announced. Activision said it delayed the launch of microtransactions in Call of Duty: WWII so it could fix the launch
    issues first
    . That's a commendable action, given that delaying the microtransaction system means a delay in the revenue Activision will receive from them.

Everyone who bought the Call of Duty: WWII digital edition gets an allotment of 1,100 Call of Duty Points that will unlock on November 21. We don't know exactly what you can buy with Call of Duty Points, but in last year's Call
    of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    , you could spend Call of Duty Points on this like supply drops for multiplayer and Zombies crates.

Call of Duty Points will presumably be made available to buy in Call of Duty: WWII through the game's "Store" tab. Right now, it is populated only with the Call of Duty: WWII Season Pass, which includes four packs coming in 2018 that contain new content
    for multiplayer, Zombies, and the new War mode.
  3. supermm Win User

What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

I think Call of Duty WWII.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

he connection with the xbox live servers was interrupted

5. N0t CORPSE Husband T Win User

I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was supposed to be for Modern Warfare II and it isn't showing up please help me because I'm super irritated!!!

**** I meant Call of Duty WWII not Vanguard
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Thema:

Call of Duty - WWII

1. Call of Duty - WWII - Similar Threads - Call Duty WWII

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  10. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0