Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

Discus and support Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, in 2017 I was given a beta code for cod ww2 private beta by a friend. I was led to believe it was given to them to give to friends to let them play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieG6, Feb 2, 2022.

  1. JamieG6
    JamieG6 Guest

    Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.


    Hi, in 2017 I was given a beta code for cod ww2 private beta by a friend. I was led to believe it was given to them to give to friends to let them play the beta.

    When I purchased the full game shortly after launch I was given access to the divisions bundle and the zombies camo. I did not know I had these until recently but I'm led to believe they were preorder only bonuses? The version I bought was the 'launch edition', which was the standard edition at the time. Looking at it now it says that these things are included but some people are saying they were preorder bonuses. I definitely did not preorder the game so I'm not sure how this happened? any advice would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    JamieG6, Feb 2, 2022
    #1
  2. JamieG6 Win User

    Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

    It says that they were include in the game version, but they were only advertised as preorder rewards, thats why I'm confused. Honestly I haven't got a clue so it doesn't matter
  3. JamieG6 Win User

    Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

    No, I purchased it after it came out. The only thing I can think is that I was given a code to play the beta by a friend as a gift so that may be where they came from.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey JamieG6, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    I believe those bonuses were included on your version, and you're sure you didn't purchase the game before its launch?
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

    I think in your case since you play the demo earlier due to your friend's code, possibly you got the contents because of it.

    But the important thing is you have them to enjoy hehe.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

    Could be because of the beta you had first, yes.

    Because if they weren't included on your game version, there is no possibility that you gain them for free hehe that I'm sure.
Thema:

Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition.

Loading...
  1. Call of Duty WW2 Launch Edition. - Similar Threads - Call Duty WW2

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. Call off duty problems on xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call off duty problems on xbox: I cant join a game i cod. I have tried everything. And its been a few days. I have tried different cod games and i have tried to uninstall several times. It only works with cloud gaming. All og my...