Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems

Discus and support Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had pre-order cod ww 2 but i did not receive some of the pre-order bonuses i ave not receive like the zombie camo and division pack and my unlock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mollie Monster2, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems


    So I had pre-order cod ww 2 but i did not receive some of the pre-order bonuses i ave not receive like the zombie camo and division pack and my unlock token??

    :)
     
    Mollie Monster2, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. problems with my reward points still not received them after my pre-order

    problems with my reward points still not received them after my pre-order of call of duty please help
     
    Vemonus Smithy, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. I pre-ordered COD for the Punchcard and it is not registering.

    1. The Punch my preorder page still shows "pre-order now" for Call of Duty. I bought the Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition.

    2. I bought Final Fantasy XV months ago and shows as pre-ordered on the Punch my pre-order page. Since this was bought before Oct. 1 will this count towards the punches?
     
    Phish Tweezer, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

    Modern warfare single player DLC packs error

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
    Is this the problem you're having
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

    mw2 remaster purchasing issue

    Yes this is an known problem and it's being worked on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
  6. SpotOle thomas Win User

    Problem With Call of Duty Pre-Order

    try rebooting the xbox. if that don't help, contact xbox support..
  7. Kevx1981 Win User

    No freefall with Amazon (uk) preorders!!

    @Apna Style

    You'll get a Scuba Avatar & in game patch with the Into The Deep pre order bonus.

    -

    I've got the No Man's Land pre order bonus. Which is 2 Avatars, a barrel Patch and Call of Duty: Ghosts Scarf!
  8. NickWba18 Win User

    Your Pre-order List v.2 2012

    My pre order list...

    Hitman Absolution

    Fifa 13

    Call of Duty Black ops 2

    Watch Dogs

    Gta

    Dead Space 3
Thema:

Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems

Loading...
  1. Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems - Similar Threads - Call duty pre

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...