Call of duty warzone xbox live connection error x

Discus and support Call of duty warzone xbox live connection error x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Call of duty warzone keeps having an error to my live connection, but I have all connection to my system and works fine. This just started lastnight... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonJackson9, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Call of duty warzone xbox live connection error x

Call of duty warzone keeps having an error to my live connection, but I have all connection to my system and works fine. This just started lastnight and is continuing to the later day. I’ve already reconnected everything. Ran tests and it’s good too. But
    I’m still unable to even get into the game because of the connection error for Xbox live. Please if anyone knows if the servers are down I’d be obliged. Thank you

:)

BrandonJackson9, Jan 2, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Warzone through CoD Vanguard

3. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

4. Marrion_Y Win User

Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me out to main xbox menu any help or something to fix this

Hi Wikus Vandermerwe,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're experiencing issues with Call of Duty: Warzone on your new Xbox Series X. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, I would recommend checking if your Xbox Series X is connected to the internet. You can do this by going to the Settings menu, selecting Network, and then checking the status of your internet connection. If your Xbox is not connected to the internet, please connect it to a stable internet connection.

If your Xbox is connected to the internet, the next step would be to check if there are any updates available for Call of Duty: Warzone. You can do this by going to the My games & apps section, selecting Call of Duty: Warzone, and then checking for updates. If there are any updates available, please download and install them.

If there are no updates available, you can try clearing the cache on your Xbox Series X. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off completely. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. After that, plug the power cable back in and turn on your Xbox. This will clear the cache on your Xbox and may resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Call of Duty: Warzone. To do this, go to the My games & apps section, select Call of Duty: Warzone, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Uninstall. After the game is uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall Call of Duty: Warzone.

If none of the above steps work, you can try contacting Activision support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their development team.

I hope this helps resolve the issue you're experiencing with Call of Duty: Warzone on your Xbox Series X. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @BrandonJackson9, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following
    steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
Thema:

1. Call of duty warzone xbox live connection error x - Similar Threads - Call duty warzone

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  7. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  8. So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...: So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut down soon? Hopefully not because it’s my favorite game, I’d die of boredom without it. If you reply, please...
  9. Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817: I have the glitch where I cannot find any players looking for additional players, everyone that joins my party (unless they are a friend) is a rank bronze 1 (when they aren't) so I have to pass...
  10. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ?playid= ext:*php& de& one call of duty warzone xbox

2. ext:asp one call of duty warzone xbox & ?storeid=