Call of Duty Warzone Pacific (Not loading) Done Everything

Discus and support Call of Duty Warzone Pacific (Not loading) Done Everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So bought the new Series S and Call of Duty Vanguard...… Multiplayer is fine no issues, but Warzone I just don't know what else to do. Installed /... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DK KaOTiK, Jan 6, 2022.

1. DK KaOTiK
    DK KaOTiK Guest

So bought the new Series S and Call of Duty Vanguard...… Multiplayer is fine no issues, but Warzone I just don't know what else to do.

Installed / Reinstalled Warzone - 4 Times
    Modem / Router - Tried 3 different ones
    NAT Type: Open
    Multiple Static and non static IP address's
    Hard Wired & WiFi
    Multiple DNS server's
    UPnP Enabled & Disabled
    DMZ enabled & Disabled (Dynamic / Static)
    Port Forwarding
    Rest Router
    Cleared Cache

Yet I still can not connect to Xbox Live Warzone servers consistently. Twice I've gotten it to load after a random update. Come back the next day with NAT Type: Open and nothing...…again Multiplayer is fine, other games work fine.

I'm lost for words and out of ideas on how to get Warzone to load.

:)

DK KaOTiK, Jan 6, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello DK KaOTiK,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific is not connecting to multiplayer services correctly for you. Let us look into this together to get you back to gaming.

May we ask first, are you currently an Xbox Live Gold member? There is a known issue that Activision is investigating where some players without Xbox Live Gold cannot connect to the game. You can read more about it using the link below.

Known Issues in Call of Duty Warzone (activision.com)

If you believe that this is the culprit, please note that we are working with our partners at Activision to resolve the issue as this requirement is not necessary for free-to-play titles like Call of Duty: Warzone.

If you require further troubleshooting assistance, we encourage you to utilize Activision’s support website using the link below.

Support Options | Activision Support

We look forward to your response. Additionally, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed, please reply to this comment.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

4. Peter Greenway Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I'm sorry, but this is thee Most misleading piece of advertising I have ever seen.

On the Store is clearly states

Call of Duty: Warzone

Includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

When you download it requires campaign download. When you load up Warzone it takes you to an additional download page for Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Yet still requires you to pay.

Sorry but this needs correcting, at no point, anywhere does it state that all you get is Warzone. Why add, includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II if it doesn't. You need to either change this description to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Warzone or your clearly in breach of false advertising.

Regards
  5. XBF John Win User

Warzone through CoD Vanguard

6. Camodub Win User

I can't play warzone I've already done everything

Xbox 1 here, I too can not load a warzone game some the launch of pacific

It will send me back to the Xbox menu every time
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Warzone Pacific (Not loading) Done Everything - Similar Threads - Call Duty Warzone

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  7. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  8. So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...: So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut down soon? Hopefully not because it’s my favorite game, I’d die of boredom without it. If you reply, please...
  9. Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817: I have the glitch where I cannot find any players looking for additional players, everyone that joins my party (unless they are a friend) is a rank bronze 1 (when they aren't) so I have to pass...
  10. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4