Call of duty vanguard xsx version won't work

Discus and support Call of duty vanguard xsx version won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I brought cod last year and played it on my xsx had the xsx version etc I then stopped playing it and moved it to my external hard drive well my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N7 Gh0stz, Apr 9, 2022.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Call of duty vanguard xsx version won't work


    So I brought cod last year and played it on my xsx had the xsx version etc I then stopped playing it and moved it to my external hard drive well my external hard drive decided to stop working so I formatted it and brought a new external hard drive. I decided to put vanguard back my xsx and it's from disc when I install it all it installs is the xbox one version and the 5 content packs I even went as far as to buy the cross bundle for £10 but it still won't install the xsx version. What makes it worse is when I do find the xsx version it's just the free trial which ends on the 13th April.

    :)
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 9, 2022
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Call of duty vanguard xsx version won't work

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

    Solution 1. Power cycle your console

    Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

    Solution 2. Please go to the Microsoft store and search for the game. Scroll to the bottom part of the page where it says ''included in this bundle'' and install the base game.

    Solution 3. Can you try installing the Xbox app on your phone and search the game there? Once done, please try installing the game using the Xbox app to your console. Make sure that the game disc is inserted in the disc drive of your console.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. N0t CORPSE Husband T Win User

    I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was supposed to be for Modern Warfare II and it isn't showing up please help me because I'm super irritated!!!

    **** I meant Call of Duty WWII not Vanguard
  4. TimVigil Win User

    Call of duty vanguard

    I've noticed my game will start to update once I enter Multiplayer mode. It'll complete the update, I re-enter the Multiplayer screen, and it needs to update again. This cycle continues and doesn't seem to stop (I usually give up and try again a few days later or reinstall the game entirely). I've tried the Reset Xbox fix mentioned in this thread and no luck for this issue. Any other possible solutions out there?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Call of duty vanguard

    Hi Mattbaddeley! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    This could be due to a cache issue and can be solved trough this step:

    Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

    After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    **** If this doesn't solve the issues you need to contact game support for help with their servers account
  6. Smougy Win User

    call of duty vanguard

    I don’t play private matches mate . always just random lobby . but since update can’t even get into lobby .. 🙄

    Today for first time managed to get into lobby , but when searching for other players in quads keep getting kicked off online services…
Thema:

Call of duty vanguard xsx version won't work

Loading...
  1. Call of duty vanguard xsx version won't work - Similar Threads - Call duty vanguard

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. SEARCH XSX