CALL OF DUTY MW2 VAULT EDITION UPGRADE NOT POSSIBLE WHY?

Discus and support CALL OF DUTY MW2 VAULT EDITION UPGRADE NOT POSSIBLE WHY? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I have purchased the New Call of Duty modern warfare 2 Cross-Gen bundle. I have been enjoying the game alot like most of you. I noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brizzy216, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Brizzy216
    Brizzy216 Guest

Hey everyone. I have purchased the New Call of Duty modern warfare 2 Cross-Gen bundle. I have been enjoying the game alot like most of you.

I noticed on the store that it was possible to upgrade to the Vault edition.

I can't upgrade the game though. Not sure what the problem is either. Called Microsoft and that didn't help. I even reached out to Activision and haven't heard anything from them. Really I just want a solution to this problem.. I'll update if I see anything everyone.

:)

Brizzy216, Nov 23, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

3. Georges C. Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bbadger24, to upgrade your game to the Vault Edition, launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and navigate to the in-game Store. Once there, you can purchase the Vault Edition upgrade.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I upgrade from the standard version to the vault edition on Xbox one?

5. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

6. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
Thema:

1. CALL OF DUTY MW2 VAULT EDITION UPGRADE NOT POSSIBLE WHY? - Similar Threads - CALL DUTY MW2

2. Call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2: Hey everyone I have 2 Xbox’s one of them is letting me manage my game but the other one is only letting me download my content packs. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  4. Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x: Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x, clicking on the call of duty icon on home page causes the screen to flicker before return back to the home page 6aaa1d66-667f-48cf-8197-6b8135c06ee7
  5. Call of duty MW2 season 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 season 6: Trying to download the new season 6 update and it says call of duty needs to update so I click the update, it shows installing then it stops and says installation stopped. When I go to manage game...
  6. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  7. Call of duty mw2 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2 2023: I bought the cross gen bundle for my Xbox One and I can't play it on my series as and I don't know what to do any help is appreciated but b2baf574-e438-4934-998a-9ad9996eb553
  8. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...
  9. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....