Call of duty MW2 multiplayer pack says its not installed so I can't play

Discus and support Call of duty MW2 multiplayer pack says its not installed so I can't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought all of COD and it says I can't play multiplier because it isn't installed but all of the COD packs are installed how do I fix and play?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JillLutz2, Apr 30, 2020.

1. JillLutz2
    JillLutz2 Guest

I bought all of COD and it says I can't play multiplier because it isn't installed but all of the COD packs are installed

how do I fix and play?

:)

JillLutz2, Apr 30, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello JillLutz2,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is asking you install the new pack even though they are already installed, and this is preventing you from using multiplayer features. We noticed
    there are several users posting about this issue. That is why we are recommending to try basic troubleshooting like

power cycling the console
    and
    reinstalling the game
    . If the troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we suggest
    reaching out to the developer. Be sure to let us know the results
    JillLutz2!
  3. Demonswordgirl Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

My game duty modern warfare is when I turn it on it says please install multiplayer but I already installed stalled all the packs it and it won’t let me play Online idk why The other day I was playing online I don’t know what happen unless they’re updating
    it. Doesn’t say it needs an update so wrong With call of duty Mondern warfare ? Please help out
  4. RedReeper Win User

Yes, so dont turn your xbox off push the one that says “RESTART CONSOLE” and then if you have it all updated when the menu comes on it will say install campaign and install multiplayer, if that does not work go to the microsoft store and downlaod the call
    of duty data pack 1 after i did that it worked just fine. That data pack is the key to making it work. Its free you dont have to pay for it and its about 18gb
  5. DooklyRivers Win User

Playing offline

Except it's just says multiplayer pack and special ops pack. No 1 and 2. So to clarify,

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Campaign pack 1

Campaign pack 2

Multiplayer pack

Special ops pack
  6. L36Medic Win User

Yes, so dont turn your xbox off push the one that says “RESTART CONSOLE” and then if you have it all updated when the menu comes on it will say install campaign and install multiplayer, if that does not work go to the microsoft store and downlaod
    the call of duty data pack 1 after i did that it worked just fine. That data pack is the key to making it work. Its free you dont have to pay for it and its about 18gb
    I've only had trouble with the game since the update, I uninstalled multiplayer to reinstall it and now its asking me to purchase it... like what? :/
Thema:

1. Call of duty MW2 multiplayer pack says its not installed so I can't play - Similar Threads - Call duty MW2

2. Call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2: Hey everyone I have 2 Xbox’s one of them is letting me manage my game but the other one is only letting me download my content packs. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  4. Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x: Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x, clicking on the call of duty icon on home page causes the screen to flicker before return back to the home page 6aaa1d66-667f-48cf-8197-6b8135c06ee7
  5. Call of duty MW2 season 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 season 6: Trying to download the new season 6 update and it says call of duty needs to update so I click the update, it shows installing then it stops and says installation stopped. When I go to manage game...
  6. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  7. Call of duty mw2 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2 2023: I bought the cross gen bundle for my Xbox One and I can't play it on my series as and I don't know what to do any help is appreciated but b2baf574-e438-4934-998a-9ad9996eb553
  8. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...
  9. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....