Call Of Duty MW2: i can't play in multyplayer

Discus and support Call Of Duty MW2: i can't play in multyplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hy I have a problem with CoD MW2 multyplayer I go on the "XBOX LIVE" button and bring up : "NOTICE: The currently profil is not allowed to play on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sarkadyB, Oct 27, 2014.

1. sarkadyB
    sarkadyB Guest

Hy I have a problem with CoD MW2 multyplayer

I go on the "XBOX LIVE" button and bring up : "NOTICE: The currently profil is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE"

( i have a trial 30 day xbox live profil)

Please help!

:)

sarkadyB, Oct 27, 2014
  2. OO7Pirate
    OO7Pirate Guest
    Mw3 .VS. Black Ops

MW2....I can't get into the newer Call of Duty games anymore like I was before.

OO7Pirate, Oct 27, 2014
  3. im new to fourms Read this please

im looking for friens to play gears of war 3 mw2 mw2 call of duty 5 and call of duty black ops and i all so like playing battlefiled 3 im 18 and just looking for new friend so add me on xboxs xeagleFuziionzx im kinda looking for a gaming community to..

iMisfit fuzion, Oct 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but your gamertag is only showing as a Silver member. This means that you don't have access to Multiplayer features.

If you have a trial membership then that only offers you access to some Gold features.

If you have an Xbox One and enjoy online multiplayer there then perhaps someone else on the console has a Gold membership that they are sharing with you. That membership does not transfer to other consoles.

Finally, if you believe that this is in error you can check your account at commerce.microsoft.com to see if there are any memberships listed there. If there are and you still are not receiving them then contact phone support for your region for more assistance.

1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 27, 2014
  5. sarkadyB
    sarkadyB Guest
    i have XBOX 360 LIVE and Thanks for help

sarkadyB, Oct 27, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Having Xbox Live connected to your console and a Gold membership are two different things. For instance, you need to be connected to Live in order to use apps such as Netflix, Internet Explorer or Hulu (all don't need a Gold membership to use). However,
    if you want to play online multiplayer in your games you will need to have a Gold membership attached to your gamertag.

If you look at my gamercard to the left of this post you will see that my gamertag is printed in Gold. This means that I have a Gold membership and have full access to online services.

If you look at your gamertag it is listed as Silver. This means that you only have limited access.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but your gamertag is only showing as a Silver member. This means that you don't have access to Multiplayer features.

If you have a trial membership then that only offers you access to some Gold features.

If you have an Xbox One and enjoy online multiplayer there then perhaps someone else on the console has a Gold membership that they are sharing with you. That membership does not transfer to other consoles.

Finally, if you believe that this is in error you can check your account at commerce.microsoft.com to see if there are any memberships listed there. If there are and you still are not receiving them then contact phone support for your region for more assistance.

1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. onyxishere Win User

Having Xbox Live connected to your console and a Gold membership are two different things. For instance, you need to be connected to Live in order to use apps such as Netflix, Internet Explorer or Hulu (all don't need a Gold membership to use). However,
    if you want to play online multiplayer in your games you will need to have a Gold membership attached to your gamertag.

If you look at my gamercard to the left of this post you will see that my gamertag is printed in Gold. This means that I have a Gold membership and have full access to online services.

If you look at your gamertag it is listed as Silver. This means that you only have limited access.
  9. sarkadyB Win User

i have XBOX 360 LIVE and Thanks for help
  10. OO7Pirate Win User

Mw3 .VS. Black Ops

MW2....I can't get into the newer Call of Duty games anymore like I was before.
  11. Francia J. Win User

I can't play Call of Duty MW2 on disc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Call Of Duty MW2: i can't play in multyplayer - Similar Threads - Call Duty MW2

2. Call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2: Hey everyone I have 2 Xbox’s one of them is letting me manage my game but the other one is only letting me download my content packs. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  4. Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x: Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x, clicking on the call of duty icon on home page causes the screen to flicker before return back to the home page 6aaa1d66-667f-48cf-8197-6b8135c06ee7
  5. Call of duty MW2 season 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 season 6: Trying to download the new season 6 update and it says call of duty needs to update so I click the update, it shows installing then it stops and says installation stopped. When I go to manage game...
  6. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  7. Call of duty mw2 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2 2023: I bought the cross gen bundle for my Xbox One and I can't play it on my series as and I don't know what to do any help is appreciated but b2baf574-e438-4934-998a-9ad9996eb553
  8. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...
  9. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oo7pirate xxx