Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

Discus and support Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preorder the game when it was first available and when i played it, it had the same issue so i got it refunded now i have it off a friend and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jojomcclappo, Mar 17, 2020.

  1. jojomcclappo
    jojomcclappo Guest

    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen


    I preorder the game when it was first available and when i played it, it had the same issue so i got it refunded now i have it off a friend and it still has the same problem i cannot play the game because i cannot see the game because there is a big ball
    of black on my screen that stretches across the map. how do i fix this issue?

    :)
     
    jojomcclappo, Mar 17, 2020
    #1
  2. jojomcclappo Win User

    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

    its just modernwarfare everything else works fine
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

    Weird, tried to uninstall and install again?
  4. jojomcclappo Win User

    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

    yes i have tried both i will get a screenshot now
  5. jojomcclappo Win User

    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

    it wont let me upload a screenshot

    if you guys have an xbox i can send it that way if u want?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

    This is looking like a graphics card on it's way out is this on pc or console you have encountered this error?.
Thema:

Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

Loading...
  1. Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen - Similar Threads - Call Duty modernwarfare

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a dev error on call of duty modernwarfare 3 anyone have any ideas on what is...: I keep getting dev errors on call of duty modernwarfare 3 Xbox console any advice would be appreciated 3084d7ee-7b53-4733-b641-897e1ab7e38d